Lori McCommas is an American homemaker, best known as the former spouse of Terrence Howard, a well-known singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, and record producer. He is popular for his performance in the American drama film Hustle & Flow. His renowned films are Winnie, Ray, Crash, Four Brothers, Dead Presidents, Mr. Holland’s Opus and much more. Lori McCommas and Terrence married each other in 1989. Moreover, the couple also shares three children together.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lori McCommas was born on the 22th of June 1969, in New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 53 years old.
McCommas attended Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lori McCommas has dated –
- Terrence Howard (1989-2007) – In 1989, McCommas married Terrence, whom she met while they were both attending Pratt Institute. They have 2 daughters, Aubrey B. Howard, born in 1993, who later became a singer and avid yoga practitioner, and Heaven. They also have a son named Hunter, who later became an actor. In 2000, Lori and Terrence filed for divorce which was finalized in 2003. In 2005, the couple remarried but filed for divorce a year later, and officially divorced in 2007.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162.5 cm
- In meters – 1.625 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lori became known for Being the ex-wife of Terrence Howard (American actor and singer). In 1989, she married Terrence. In 2003, the couple got divorced. In 2005, Terence and Lori reconciled and remarried. However, the things between the two didn’t work out, and they filed for a divorce in 2006; their divorce was confirmed in 2007.
Lori McCommas Net worth
Lori McCommas has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lori McCommas
- McCommas was born into a Jewish Family in New York, United States.
- Her favorite celebrities are Leonardo DiCaprio and Angelina Jolie.
- In 1989, She got married to her childhood sweetheart Terence Howard and the couple got divorced in 2003.
- They have two daughters named Aubrey and Heaven, and a son named Hunter. Through Aubrey, Lori has a granddaughter named Hazel and a grandson named Adrian.
- Although she is a Jew, she raised her children as Jehovah’s Witnesses, a millenarian restorationist Christian denomination with nontrinitarian beliefs distinct from mainstream Christianity.
- The celebrity ex-wife has never been using any social media account.
- Lori loves to watch movies and read books.