Anjali Pichai is an Indian chemical engineer who is currently working as the Business Operation Manager in Intuit, a software company. She is popularly known for being the wife of Sundar Pichai, the CEO of Google. Anjali was well-known in her own right prior to that, having worked for the company Accenture as a business analyst between 1999 and 2002. She served the company for 3 years. Anjali is truly a woman of substance and has earned huge respect from everyone those who are close to her.
First Lady of Google
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anjali Pichai was born on the 11th of January 1971, in Kota, Rajasthan, India.
She’s currently 52 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
She belongs to a Brahmin Family.
In 1993, Anjali attended the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- Father – Olaram Haryani (Former Employee at the Government Polytechnic College, Kota)
- Mother – Madhuri Sharma (Step- Mother)
- Siblings – Amit Haryani (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anjali Pichai has dated –
- Sundar Pichai (1989-Present) – Anjali met Sundar Pichai, best known as the CEO of Google, during the 1st year of study at the Indian Institute of Technology. In 1989, he proposed to her during their senior year of college but moved to the United States to pursue his master’s degree. During their engagement, they went through a period of half a year of not talking at all because of the high cost of international phone calls. After he asked Anjali’s parents for her hand in marriage, she moved to the United States as well and they tied the knot. Sundar and Anjali have 2 children, a daughter named Kavya and a son named Kiran.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Anjali became known as the wife of Google’s CEO, Sundar Pichai. Anjali was well-known in her own right prior to that, having worked for the company Accenture as a business analyst. Thereafter, she moved to the USA and started working as a Business Operations Manager at Intuit.
Anjali Pichai Net worth
Anjali Pichai has an estimated net worth of $22 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anjali Pichai
- Anjali belongs to a Brahmin Family. Her father, Olaram Haryani, was an employee at the Government Polytechnic College, Kota.
- In 1990, Sundar started her career as a Business Analyst at Accenture. She served the company for 3 years.
- Thereafter, she moved to the USA and started working as a Business Operations Manager at Intuit.
- In 2014, Anjali and Sundar decided to settle in Los Altos Hills permanently when they bought a property worth $6 million. An architect Robert Swatt designed their home that spanned on an area of around 10k square feet and had an 800 square feet garage.
- Anjali is affectionate towards animals and has a pet dog, Jeffree.
- Her hobbies include reading and travelling.
- In 2015, Sundar credits Anjali for his rise to the CEO’s position at Google; because it was Anjali who convinced him to stay with the company when Sundar fielded offers from various tech companies like Yahoo and Twitter.