Lola Tung is an American actress, who stars as Isabel “Belly” Conklin in the 2022 Amazon Prime series, The Summer I Turned Pretty based on the Jenny Han novel of the same name. On the other hand, Lola is also recognized for the travel and family adventure posts that she uploads to her Instagram account. Lola has amassed 2 million followers.
Actress, Model, Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lola Tung was born on the 28th of October 2002, in New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 20 years old.
She has white & asian ancestry.
Lola attended the LaGuardia High School in New York. In 2021, she enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Father – Unknown (Businessman)
- Mother – Pia Tung (Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lola Tung has dated –
Lola has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lola became known for her portrayal of Belly in The Summer That Changed My Life Amazon Prime series. She posed for different brands and do fashion walks for designer dresses and makeup.
In 2022, Tung landed her first role in television by appearing as Isabel “Belly” Conklin in the series, The Summer I Turned Pretty.
Lola Tung Net worth
Lola Tung has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – lola.tung
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lola Tung
- Tung was born and brought up in New York City, New York.
- She attended the same school as well-known stars Jennifer Aniston and Timothee Chalamet.
- In her senior year of high school, Tung acted in LaGuardia’s virtual senior acting showcase, where her current manager saw her first perform. Months later, during the second semester of Tung’s freshman year at Carnegie Mellon University, the manager reached out to her to begin working together and with an audition.
- In September 2021, Lola shortly after landing the leading role in The Summer I Turned Pretty, alongside the likes of Minnie Mills, Jackie Chung, and Rachel Blanchard Tung signed with American talent agency, Creative Artists Agency.
- Aside from acting, Lola is also a talented singer. Tung also plays guitar. She can often be seen performing on her TikTok account.
- On November 1, 2016, the earliest post that Lola uploaded to her Instagram account was.
- Tung also raised awareness campaigns for social issues such as LGBTQIA+ rights, climate change, racial justice, etc.
- On April, 2022, Lola had more than 2 million followers. She also posts travel and adventures with friends and family.