Lindy Booth is a Canadian actress. She played Riley Grant on the Disney Channel series The Famous Jett Jackson and Claudia on Relic Hunter and A.J. Butterfield on the NBC series The Philanthropist. She then played Cassandra Cillian on the TNT series The Librarians.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lindy Booth was born on the 2nd of April 1979, in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 41 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lindy attended the Thomas A. Blakelock High School in Oakville and graduated in 1998.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindy Booth has dated –
- Jeff Wadlow (2013-Present) – Lindy is married to the American film Director, Screenwriter and Producer, Jeff Wadlow. In 2013, they have been dating quite for a while and even worked together in the black comedy film, Kick-Ass 2. In 4 October 2014, the couple got married at a beautiful wedding ceremony.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Lindy is known best for her part as Riley Grant on Disney’s The Famous Jett Jackson and for starring as Claudia in the Canadian TV series, Relic Hunter. Lindy won the Best Lead Actress award the Nice International Film Festival.
In 1999, Lindy made her theatrical film debut as Katie in the sci-fi film, Teenage Space Vampires.
In 1998, Lindy made her television show debut with the role of Carrie Taylor in the adventure-comedy Series, Eerie, Indiana: The Other Dimension.
Lindy Booth Favorites
- Favorite Actor – John Larroquette
- Favorite Actresses – Kristen Wiig, Emma Thompson
- Favorite Movies – Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971), Annie (1982), The Neverending Story (1984), Anne of Green Gables (1985) and Return to Oz (1985)
- Favorite Song – The House Rules (2010) by Christian Kane
- Favorite Singer – Jack White, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Shows – Doctor Who, Night Court (1984-1992), Survivor, Master of None
- Favorite Music Bands – Arcade Fire, Metric, One Direction
- Favorite Cuisine – Mexican
- Favorite Season – Autumn
- Favorite Fashion Brand – Chanel
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Lindy Booth Net worth
Lindy Booth has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Lindy Booth
- Instagram – reallylindybooth
- Twitter – Lindy Booth
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lindy Booth
- Lindy starred in a number of television series earlier in her career.
- Lindy had a supporting role in the film, Kick-Ass 2 playing Night Bitch.
- She is scared of heights and is very nervous whenever she is boarding a flight.
- In 2001, Lindy starred in the Canadian ensemble drama Century Hotel.
- In 2002 she co-starred in the Canadian comedy film, Rub & Tug.
- In 2003, She won the DVD Exclusive Awards in the category Best Supporting Actress for her role as Kelly in the 2002 direct-to-video thriller film, The Skulls II.
- In 2003, Lindy played the leading role in the pilot for the TV show Plato. However, the show never went on air.
- In 2005, Lindy starred as Dodger Allen movie Cry Wolf.
- In 2013, Lindy had a short recurring stint on the BBC America drama Copper.
- In 2014, she was cast in a starring role on the television series The Librarians which aired on TNT.
- In 2018, Lindy directed an episode titled And Some Dude Named Jeff for the TV show, The Librarians.
- In 2019, her performance in the role of Eryn Bellow the comedy-drama film, The Creatress.