Úrsula Corberó is a Spanish actress. She is best known for her roles as Ruth Gomez in the Antena 3 television series Física o Química, Margarita de Austria in the Televisión Española television series Isabel and Marta in the comedy film Cómo Sobrevivir a una Despedida. She gained international fame after her role as Tokyo in the Antena 3 series La Casa de Papel.
Úrsula Corberó Delgado
Birthday / Date of Birth
Úrsula Corberó was born on the 11th of August 1989, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Pedro Corberó (Carpenter)
- Mother – Esther Delgado (Shopkeeper)
- Siblings – Mònica (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Úrsula Corberó has dated –
- Israel Rodríguez (2008-2010) – Úrsula started dating actor Israel Rodríguez in 2008. They were spotted together at various award ceremonies including the 14th Jose Maria Forque Cinema Awards in 2009. After dating for 2 years, the couple separated in 2010.
- Andres Velencoso (2013-2016) – Úrsula started dating model and actor, Andrés Velencoso in 2013. The couple dated for almost 3 years before separating in 2016 by mutual consent.
- Chino Darin (2016-Present)– Úrsula first met actor and producer, Chino Darín on the set of the TV show, La embajada in 2016. After their first meeting, they felt really connected and started giving the first signs through social networks before officially starting their relationship. They moved in together in early 2019 and has since been living together in Madrid.
- In feet – 5 feet 4¼ inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Úrsula is best known for her roles as Ruth Gomez in the Antena 3 television series Física o Química (2008–2010), Margarita de Austria in the Televisión Española television series Isabel (2014) and Marta in the comedy film Cómo Sobrevivir a una Despedida (2015).
In 2011, Úrsula made her film debut as Belen in the horror thriller film, Paranormal Xperience 3D alongside Amaia Salamanca, Maxi Iglesias and Lucho Fernández.
In 2002, Corberó landed her first acting role in the television series Mirall Trencat where she played the role of Maria in three episodes of the series.
Úrsula has endorsed Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Lacoste and Mo eyewear through her Instagram account.
Awards & Nominations
|2009||La Denominacion de Origen de la Mancha||Young of the Year||Fisica o Quimica||Won|
|2010||Top Glamour||Best New Actress||Won|
|2014||Sitges Film Festival||Untameable Spirit||Herself||Won|
|Men’s Health Awards||Woman of the Year||Won|
|2015||Alicante Film Festival||Honor and Encouragement Award||Won|
|2018||Premios Feroz||Best Main Actress in a TV Series||La casa de papel||Nominated|
|2018||Atv Awards||Best Actress||Won|
Úrsula Corberó Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Úrsula Corberó Net worth
Úrsula Corberó has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Úrsula Corberó
- Úrsula entered the show business at a young age of 13 and appeared in television commercials before staring to act in TV series and films.
- In 2013, she starred in the comedy ¿Quién mató a Bambi? alongside actors Clara Lago and Quim Gutiérrez.
- In 2014, Úrsula played Margarita de Austria in the successful historical series Isabel.
- In 2014, she won the Woman of the Year Award at the Men’s Health Awards.
- In December 2015, she landed a main-role in the new thriller series written by the creators of Gran Hotel, La Embajada.
- In 2016, Úrsula landed her first main role in a movie in Cómo sobrevivir a una despedida and confirmed she’s one of the best comical actresses of Spain.
- In 2017, Corberó landed a main role in the heist television series La Casa de Papel.
- In 2018, she is given her first English-speaking role in the American crime-drama series Snatch alongside actors Rupert Grint and Luke Pasqualino.
- In 2019, Úrsula appeared as herself in the Spanish comedy series Paquita Salas.