Lewis Burton is a British model, entrepreneur, and former professional tennis player who achieved a peak ranking of world number 218 in the doubles format of the sport, as per the official ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals) rankings. Lewis is the founder and director of Twenty3Club, a luxury travel and hospitality provider. Lewis is also the founder of Educate2trade, a financial education company.
Lewis Steven E. Burton
Model, Entrepreneur, Professional Tennis Player (Retired)
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lewis Burton was born on the 23rd of March 1992, in Sidcup, Bexley, London, England, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 31 years old.
He is of British descent.
Lewis did his schooling and higher education from England.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Joe Burton (Older Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lewis Burton has dated –
- Caroline Flack (2019-2020) – In August 2019, Lewis started dating English TV/radio presenter and actress Caroline Flack. On December 12, 2019, the local police were called to Caroline’s flat in London after she had allegedly assaulted Lewis. About 2 months later, on February 15, 2020, Caroline committed suicide in her flat. Later that year, it emerged that Caroline had given Lewis tens of thousands of pounds before her death so that he could pay off his debts.
- Lottie Tomlinson (2020-Present) – In November 2020, Burton began dating English model, entrepreneur, and makeup artist Charlotte Elizabeth ‘Lottie’ Tomlinson. In August 2022, they welcomed their first child together, a son named Lucky Burton.
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.93 m
- In Kilograms – 85 kg
- In Pounds – 187.5 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Lewis became known for having made it to the finals in the boys’ doubles at Wimbledon. He is also a model known for having earned representation from Select Model Management.
Burton had been sponsored by The Wilson Sporting Goods Company, an American sports equipment manufacturer.
Lewis Burton Net worth
Lewis Burton has an estimated net worth of $750K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – mrlewisburton
- Twitter – Lewis Burton
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lewis Burton
- Lewis was born and raised in Bexley, England.
- He started playing tennis when he was about 7 years old.
- In July 2010, Burton reached a career-high ranking (singles and doubles combined) of 172 on the junior circuit.
- He also a model and has earned representation from Select Model Management.
- In 2012, Lewis and George were handed a wildcard to participate in the qualifying round of the men’s doubles event Wimbledon Championship. The pair managed to qualify for the main draw but lost out in the 1st round.
- In January 2016 and April 2022, Lewis served as a director at TradeInbox Limited, a London-based stock market trade subscription service.
- In May 2017 and June 2018, Burton worked as a sales consultant with Blackout Technologies, a security and compliance company based in London.
- In March 2020 and January 2022, Lewis served as an art consultant at Woodbury House, an art gallery in London.