Nikki Amuka-Bird is a Nigerian-born British BAFTA-nominated actress having been recognized for her role as Natalie in BBC’s NW. Her playing Rav Mulcair in the sci-fi comedy Avenue 5 alongside artists like Hugh Laurie, Josh Gad, Zach Woods, and Suzy Nakamura. Nikki has also worked on numerous blockbuster movies, including Jupiter Ascending, Denial, The Children Act, and A Private War.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nikki Amuka-Bird was born on the 27th of February 1976, in Delta State, Nigeria.
She’s currently 47 years old.
She is of Nigerian descent.
Nikki was admitted to a boarding school in England. Later, she went on to attend the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Father – Sam Amuka-Pemu
- Mother – Patricia
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Amuka-Bird has dated –
- Geoffrey Streatfeild (2003-2010) – From 2003 to 2010, Nikki was married to English actor Geoffrey Streatfeild.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Nikki became known after appearing as a actress in the film The Face of an Angel (2014), The Laundromat (2019), Avenue 5 Season 2 (2020-2022), The Outfit (2022), and Old (2021).
In 2000, Amuka had her first film onscreen role in the movie Forgive and Forget as Nicky and she made her theatrical film debut as Rosie in the thriller movie Almost Heaven (2005).
In 1999, Nikki landed her first role in television by appearing as Supporting actress in the series, Holby City.
Nikki Amuka-Bird Net worth
Nikki Amuka-Bird has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Amuka-Bird
- Nikki left Nigeria at an early age with her mother and moved to England. She also resided in Lagos and Antigua as well.
- While studying in Britain, Nikki wanted to be a dancer. However, a back injury put an end to her passion for good after which she decided to enroll in drama college.
- She started her stage career with the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC).
- In 1999, Nikki was cast in her first television series Holby City.
- In 2000, she made her debut film appearance as Nicky in Forgive and Forget .
- In 2006, she was featured in the film theatre film The Omen alongside the likes of actors Julia Stiles, Liev Schreiber, Mia Farrow, David Thewlis, and Pete Postlethwaite.
- Nikki’s theatre credits include Welcome to Thebes (National Theatre) World Music (Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, and Donmar Warehouse), Top Girls (Oxford Stage Company), A Midsummer Night’s Dream, The Tempest, The Servant of Two Masters (RSC), Doubt: A Parable (Tricycle Theatre).
- In February 2023, Nikki father continued to reside in Delta State, Nigeria even.