Leslie Jordan as an American actor, comedian, writer, and singer. His television roles include Beverley Leslie on Will & Grace, several characters on television in the American Horror Story franchise, Sid on The Cool Kids, Phil on Call Me Kat, and Lonnie Garr on Hearts Afire. On stage, in the 1996, he played Earl “Brother Boy” Ingram play Sordid Lives, later portraying the character in the 2000 film of the same name. Jordan accepted the award, previously bestowed on Jane Fonda, Meryl Streep, John Waters, Harvey Fierstein, Lily Tomlin, Dame Angela Lansbury, and Sir Ian McKellen, in the Society’s Dorian Awards ‘Toast’ TV.
Leslie Allen Jordan
Actor, Comedian, Writer, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Leslie Jordan was born on the 29th of April 1955, in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States.
He was died on the 24th of October 2022 (aged 67), in Los Angeles, California, United States due to heart disease.
Leslie is a graduate of Brainerd High School.
- Father – Allen Bernard Jordan (Major in the United States Army Reserve )
- Mother – Peggy Ann Jordan
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leslie Jordan has dated –
Leslie has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters – 1.50 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
He wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Jordan became known as a Writer and TV actor in 2006, who received an Emmy Award for his role as Beverley Leslie on the hit series Will & Grace. He played the role of Earl on the TV series Sordid Lives: The Series. He also played Cecil B. Deville in K.C. Undercover. In 2018, he began starring in Fox’s The Cool Kids.
In 1988, Leslie had his first film onscreen role in the movie Moving as Customer at Bar.
In 1986, Jordan landed his first role in television by appearing as Malone in the series, The Fall Guy.
As a Musician
In 2021, Leslie released the gospel music album Company’s Comin’.
Leslie Jordan Net worth
Leslie Jordan has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Leslie Jordan
- Instagram – thelesliejordan
- Twitter – Leslie Jordan
- YouTube Channel – Leslie Jordan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Leslie Jordan
- Jordan was born and was raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee. His father, Allen Bernard Jordan died, along with two others, in the crash of a civilian Beechcraft Debonair airplane at Camp Shelby, Mississippi when Jordan was almost 12 years old.
- Leslie has established his name as one of the talented actors, and writers in the industry.
- In 1982, Jordan moved to Los Angeles where he became involved with drugs and alcohol and was arrested several times. He began to journal daily, which helped him recover from drug and alcohol abuse.
- In 1988, his first breakthrough project was Moving. Since then, he has played in many different movies and television shows.
- Some of his movie credits are; Ski patrol, Hero, Missing Pieces, Black Velvet Pantsuit, Shoot the Moon, Goodbye Lover, Sordid Lives, Home on the Range, Madhouse, Sissy Frenchfry, Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat, Demonic Toys: Personal Demons, etc.
- In 2006, he also won an Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy Award for his part as Beverley Leslie in Will & Grace.
- As a writer, in 2009, he wrote two plays named Rockabilly Baby and in 2000, Lost in the Pershing Point Hotel.
- Early in the AIDS crisis, Jordan became involved in AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA) as a buddy and as a food delivery-person for Project Angel Food.
- In 2021, Jordan received GALECA: The Society of LGBTQ Entertainment Critics’ Timeless Star award, the group’s career achievement honor given to “an actor or performer whose exemplary career is marked by character, wisdom and wit.”
- At the time of his death, Jordan had accumulated 5.8 million Instagram followers. His following grew substantially in response to his comedy posts during the COVID-19 pandemic