Lauren Jauregui is an American singer and songwriter. She is a former member of the girl group Fifth Harmony. Jauregui began experimenting with different sounds and exploring solo songwriting and collaborated on songs with Marian Hill, Steve Aoki and Halsey. She signed with Columbia Records and began working on her upcoming debut solo album in May 2018. She released her debut solo single “Expectations” and its music video on October 24, 2018. Her second single “More Than That” was released on January 11, 2019. Jauregui’s debut album is expected to be released in 2019.
Lauren Michelle Jauregui
R&B, Dance, Pop
Syco Music, Epic Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren Jauregui was born on June 27, 1996, in Miami, Florida, United States.
She is currently 22 years old.
She has Cuban ancestry.
She was raised Roman Catholic.
Jauregui attended Carrollton School of Sacred Heart since 7th grade an all-girls school in Miami.
- Father – Michael Jauregui
- Mother – Clara Jauregui
- Siblings – Chris Jauregui (Younger Brother), Taylor Jauregui (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Lauren Jauregui dated –
- Keaton Stromberg (2012) – The singers Lauren and Keaton Stromberg were RUMORed to have had a fling in late 2012.
- Luis Santos (2014) – In 2014, Lauren dated Luis Santos for a couple of months.
- Brad Simpson (2014-2015) – British pop band The Vamps’ Brad Simpson started dating Lauren in late 2014. In an interview with Hollywood Life, she admitted that they are just friends. Maybe, Brad and Lauren wanted to keep their relationship a secret at that time. The duo ended their relationship in January 2015 as per Brad’s statement given during an interview.
- Lucy Vives (2016) – Lucy Vives, the daughter of Colombian singer, Carlos Vives and Lauren were seen kissing before she officially came out as bisexual which sparked dating RUMORs.
- Ty Dolla Sign (2017-2019) – In April 2017, rapper Dolla Sign and Lauren fueled dating rumors when they were seen in a bowling alley with some other friends. Dolla Sign first met Fifth Harmony girls in 2016 to release a new song “Work From Home”. In April 2019, the couple separated after dating for 2 years. It was clear when both of them posted messages to their social media accounts. Dolla Sign had posted a broken heart emoji.
- In feet – 5 feet 4¼ inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
In 2016, she revealed herself bisexual in an open letter to Donald Trump, which got published in the much-covered magazine Billboard.
Lauren received worldwide fame and recognition for being a part of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony”. The other members of the band are Ally Brooke, Normani Hamilton and Dinah Jane Hansen. Camila Cabello was also a band member but left the band in December 2016.
Fifth Harmony released their debut album Reflection on February 3, 2015 by Syco Music and Epic Records.
Jauregui has not appeared in any of the films.
In 2012, Lauren competed in the singing reality competition The X Factor USA. The girl group, “Fifth Harmony”, was formed during the show.
Lauren Jauregui has done brand endorsements for several brands including Wet Seal, JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters), Sky High (back-to-school supplies), Barbie doll, and Clean & Clear (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson).
Lauren Jauregui Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Johnny Depp, Aaron Johnson
- Favorite Artists – Lana Del Rey, Christina Aguilera
- Favorite Disney Princess – Ariel from the Little Mermaid
- Favorite Cartoon Shows – Adventure Time (2010-), American Dad! (2005-), Family Guy (1999-)
- Favorite Spanish Words – Lagrimas, Arco Iris, Mi Amor
- Favorite Pop Tart Flavor – S’mores
- Favorite Dessert – Rice Pudding
- Favorite Animal – Tiger
Lauren Jauregui Net worth
Lauren Jauregui has a net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. She lives with her parents in Miami, Florida, United States.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Lauren Jauregui
- Instagram – laurenjauregui
- Twitter – Lauren Jauregui
- YouTube Channel – Lauren Jauregui
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Jauregui
- She faced bullying and discrimination in school due to her Cuban American descent.
- During school years, she participated in extracurricular activities including the softball team and talent show.
- She likes riding a motorbike.
- Lauren had her first kiss at the age of 13.
- She was just 16 when she auditioned for the second season of the American version of The X Factor, where she sang Alicia Keys‘s “If I Ain’t Got You”.
- She cites Journey, Paramore, Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera, Lana Del Rey and Avicii as her musical influences.
- She is the member of “Fifth Harmony” band.
- She is a massive fan of the sitcom ‘Friends’ and has mentioned that Phoebe and Chandler are her favorite characters from the show.
- In October 2012, she shared the first piece of fan mail on Instagram.
- In August 2015, she got the roman numerals “XXVII” inked on her right elbow.
- Jauregui was voted as the sexiest woman in top 100 list by Afterellen.com 2016.
- She was voted by the public as “Celebrity of the Year” at the 2017 British LGBT Awards.
- In 2017, She was featured on a single, “Strangers”, from Halsey’s album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom.
- In January 2018, it was reported that she was making the switch from Epic Records to Columbia Records for her future solo work.
- In May 2018, Jauregui stated that she began working on her debut solo album.
- Visit her official website @ laurenjauregui.com.