Larry June is an American rapper and independent artist. He is also an entrepreneur owning the lifestyle brand The FreeMinded. June has toured with musicians such as Berner, cousin Stizz, Post Malone, and Rapper Asher Roth. Throughout his career as a rapper, he has issued numerous albums, including the likes of Very Peaceful, Mr. Midnight, Out the Trunk, Adjust to the Game, and Orange Print. Larry has an impressive fan base on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Among his most well-known tracks are Rookie of the Year, Max Pain, and Glock 40.
Larry Eugene Hendricks III
Birthday / Date of Birth
Larry June was born on the 8th of April 1991, in San Fransisco, California, United States.
He’s currently 31 years old.
He’s of African-American ancestry.
Larry attended Jesse Bethel High School in Vallejo, California but he was kicked out of the school as he was behind the normal attendance. He would distribute CD’s with his music to schools in his area, and found a breakthrough after selling his music to Rasputin Music store in Berkeley.
- Father – Larry Jr.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Larry June has dated –
Larry is known to be secretive when it comes to his romantic life. He loves to keep that aspect of his life or dating history to himself. He became a father at age 20 and he has a son. Details about his wife or girlfriend and his son are not revealed yet.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 86 kg
- In Pounds – 189 lbs
Larry is known for his EPs Larry and Orange Season and has toured with musicians such as Cousin Stizz, Berner, Curren$y, and Post Malone. He has released 19 underground projects, and is currently an independent artist, having previously being signed to Warner Records. His most recent album “Orange Print” became his first album to chart on the US Billboard chart, peaking at number 125.
Larry began rapping at age 8, and at age 15, he released his first mixtape. In 2014, Complex posted June’s mixtape Route 80 with TM88. Following the exposure in Complex, he was signed to Warner Records, with the label giving him a $20,000 advance in exchange for two extended plays with the option for more records.
Larry has not done endorsement work for brands but he owns a lifestyle brand The Freemind.
Larry June Net worth
Larry June has an estimated net worth of $4.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Larry June
- Larry and his mother relocated to Atlanta, Georgia, when he was four years old, where he was introduced to southern rap.
- His parents were still a teenager when they brought him into the world.
- His father is a rapper and owned the independent rap label The Road Records.
- At the age of fifteen, he released his first mixtape.
- Larry June owns a lifestyle brand The Freemind.
- He has shared the stage with rapper Asher Roth and his favorite rapper is Nicki Minaj.
- June operates as an angel investor for many small businesses, investing money into the business for a stake in the company while also remaining hands-off from day-to-day operations.
- His clothing brand, Midnight Oranges, sells lifestyle clothing at high-end prices. He utilizes his Instagram, with nearly 500,000 followers, to promote and generate traffic to his merch site, as well as his official website.
- In 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic, he recorded at his home studio, releasing six projects, including Adjust to the Game, Cruise USA, Numbers, and Keep Going.
- In 2021, June launched the Honeybear Boba in San Francisco.
- In 2021, June released Orange Print, a project that “displays every bit of his persona”. The release marked his first to be distributed through Empire Distribution, after he stopped releasing independently thought DistroKid.