Frida Sofia is a Mexican-born American model, social media influencer, and former fitness guru who is better known for being the daughter of renowned Mexican musician Alejandra Guzman. She has modeled for some of the world’s most prestigious publications including Playboy. In February 2015, Sofía was hired in to be on the cover of Playboy magazine for Latin America.
Frida Sofia Guzman
Model, Social Media Influencer, and Former Fitness Instructor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Frida Sofia was born on the 13th of March 1992, in Mexico.
She’s currently 30 years old.
She is of Mexican descent.
In 2014, Frida has a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising major from Miami International University of Art & Design in Miami, Florida.
- Father – Pablo Moctezuma
- Mother – Alejandra Guzman
- Siblings – Natasha Moctezuma, Beatriz Moctezuma, Emiliano Moctezuma (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frida Sofia has dated –
- Luis Escamilla (2015 – 2017) – Frida married to Luis Escamilla on 2015. Two years later both separated. Sofia claimed that her ex-husband had physically abused her. She didn’t want to fight about anything and simply end the marriage. After divorce, she is leading a happy freedom life in full fledge.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 138 lbs
- Measurements – 34-37 -30
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 37 inches
- Hip – 30 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Frida began working in a number of American television networks including Univision, Estrella TV or Telemundo (2013). Inside the modeling industry, Sofía has been working in several fashion events and catwalks, working with designers likes: Leonardo Rocco. She also played the leading role in a number of music videos for other singers including Larry Hernández.
In 1993, Sofia obtained her first acting role in the Mexican drama film, La Cumbre de las Águilas.
In 2013, Frida began working in a number of American television networks including Univision, Estrella TV or Telemundo. Sofía was also cast to host the morning television show ¡Despierta América!.
Frida Sofia Net worth
Frida Sofia has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ifridag
Some Lesser Known Facts About Frida Sofia
- Sofía is the granddaughter of Mexican actress Silvia Pinal.
- In 2004, she moved to the United States to start a professional career.
- Sofía premiered her debut single Ándale at the Orpheum Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Her favorite singer is Miley Cyrus.
- In 2013, Sofía was hired by Cosmopolitan and Televisa to perform as the official presenter of the Cosmopolitan Summer Splash show, held in Miami Florida.
- She obtained the leading role as a presenter in a number of international fashion and musical events including Los Premios Glamour and Los Premios de la Radio in the United States.
- In February 2015, Sofía was hired to be on the cover of Playboy magazine for Latin America.
- In 2019, she dropped her first single Andale and has also penned songs like Nada es Para Tanto and Chicas Malas.
- She also played the leading role in a number of music videos for other singers including Larry Hernández.
- In 2021, Sofía alleged that her grandfather, the rock ‘n’ roll singer Enrique Guzmán, had molested her as a child.