Lalonne Martinez is an American famous personality as well as celebrity spouse. She is widely recognized for being the wife of American singer, songwriter, and record producer, The-Dream (aka Terius Youngdell Nash). Her husband Nash has been noted for co-writing songs like Me Against the Music for Britney Spears, Ride for Ciara, and Umbrella for Rihanna.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lalonne Martinez was born in United States of America.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lalonne Martinez has dated –
- Terius Youngdell Nash (2014-Present) – In 2014, Lalonne and Terius Youngdell Nash (stage name “The-Dream,”) started dating and may 2014, engaged. On July 3, 2014, Lalonne Martinez married The-Dream at San Francisco City Hall. From their marriage, Martinez and Nash have welcomed four children: two sons, Heir and Lord, and two daughters, Maverick and Élysées. She also became the stepmother of five children of the rapper from his previous relationships.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lalonne became known being the wife of R&B record producer-songwriter, and singer The Dream who is best known for his studio albums such as Love King, Terius Nash: 1977, IV Play, Love Hate, and many more. Her husband co-wrote Me Against the Music for Britany Spears, Umbrella for Rihanna, Single Ladies for Beyonce, and Baby for Justin Bieber.
Lalonne Martinez Net worth
Lalonne Martinez has an estimated net worth of $500K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lalonne Martinez
- Lalonne was born in the USA to American parents. Her parents, childhood, hometown, and educational background are unknown.
- She is best known as The-wife, Dream’s born Terius Youngdell Nash. He is a record producer, songwriter, and singer. He is best known for his studio albums such as Love King, Terius Nash: 1977, IV Play, Love Hate, and many more.
- Martinez is a happily married woman and a proud mother of four children.
- She might have been supporting and helping her husband as well as in his business ventures. They have been sharing a good bonding without any rumors of their separation.
- Lalonne also became the stepmother of five children of the rapper from his previous relationships.
- After marriage, she became a full-time homemaker and supported her husband in every up and down.
- Martinez likes to keep her private profile low, and she is not active on any social networking platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.