Kris Jenner is an American television personality, entertainment manager, producer, businesswoman and author. She rose to fame starring in the reality television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Jenner runs her own production company, Jenner Communications, which is based in Los Angeles.
Kristen Mary Houghton
Television personality, TV Producer, Talent Manager
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kris Jenner was born on November 5, 1955, in San Diego, California, United States.
She is currently 63 years old.
Kris attended Clairemont High School in San Diego, California, United States.
Kris has mostly English ancestry with partial amounts of Irish, German, Scottish and Dutch ancestry.
- Father – Robert Houghton (Engineer)
- Mother – Mary Jo Shannon (née Campbell)
- Siblings – Karen Houghton (Younger Sister)
- Relatives – Harry Shannon (Stepfather) (Businessman)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kris Jenner has dated –
- Cesar Sanudo (1972-1973) – Professional golfer, Cesar Sanudo (who died at the age of 67) and Kris dated each other for a couple of months from 1972 to 1973.
- Robert Kardashian (1974-1991) – In 1974, she started dating attorney and businessman, Robert Kardashian. In 1977, Robert and Kris got engaged and on July 8, 1978, the duo got married. After remaining together for more than a decade, they called it quits in 1990 and filed for divorce, which was finalized in March 1991. They split was friendly and so they remained close friends afterward. Robert died in 2003 of esophageal cancer. Through this relationship, Kris has 4 children, daughters Kourtney Kardashian (b. 1979), Kim Kardashian (b. 1980), Khloé Kardashian (b. 1984) and son Rob Kardashian (b. 1987).
- O. J. Simpson (1976) – Retired American football player, O.J. Simpson and Kris were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other in 1976 and remained friends until mid-90s.
- Alex Roldan (1983) – In 1983, Kris was RUMORed to have had a fling with Alex Roldan who is Kris’s friend and hairdresser for decades.
- Todd Waterman (1989-1990) – Former soccer player and animator Todd Waterman and Kris had an affair from 1989 to 1990. It was revealed by her in 2012. Kris was still married to Robert Kardashian at that time. This relationship also ended when Kris caught Todd with another woman.
- Caitlyn Jenner (1990-2014) – TV personality and former athlete, Caitlyn Jenner (formerly known as Bruce Jenner) started a relationship with Kris in November 1990 (when they met on a blind date) and married Caitlyn in April 1991 as soon as her divorce was finalized from Robert. In the mid-2015, Bruce changed himself into a woman and adopted the name, Caitlyn. In October 2013, she split from Caitlyn and their divorce was finalized on March 23, 2015. They have two biological children from this relationship, daughters Kendall Jenner (b. 1995) and Kylie Jenner (b. 1997). Kris also has 4 stepchildren, Cassandra “Casey”, Burt, Brandon and Brody Jenner.
- Benjamin Flajnik (2013-2014) – From November 2013 to January 2014, TV personalities Kris and Benjamin Flajnik were RUMORed to be dating each other. He is 27 years younger than her.
- Corey Gamble (2014-Present) – Kris met Corey Gamble in August 2014 via a mutual friend. They started dating after two months in October 2014. He is also 25 years her junior.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 37-27-37
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
She wears dress size 8 (US).
She is well known for appearing along with her daughters in the American reality television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashian.
Kris hasn’t yet acted in films.
She made her first appearance playing herself in Real Husbands of Hollywood in 2013 and The Mindy Project in 2015.
Kris has appeared in print ads for Skechers’ “Shape-Ups” athletic shoes (2011) and Kardashian Kolor nail polish line (2011-2012). In 2012, she was seen in commercials for Zestra.
Kris Jenner Net worth
Kris Jenner has a net worth of $60 million dollars as of 2019. The infamous mother of the reality stars takes $12 million annually from television appearances, business ventures and endorsement deals. Kris Jenner has an impressive collection of cars including a Rolls Royce Ghost, a Bentley Continental, a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagons, and a Range Rover. The television personality lives in a luxury mansion in Hidden Hills, California, the U.S. which is estimated to be worth $6 million. Her daughters’ mansion is not very far from her home.
Kris Jenner Favorites
- Favorite Movies – Doctor Zhivago (1965), The Sound of Music (1965)
- Favorite Snacks -Popcorn, Milk Duds
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Mexico
- Favorite Person – Mason Dash Disick
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Kris Jenner
- Instagram – krisjenner
- Twitter – Kris Jenner
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kris Jenner
- Born in a wealthy family on the 5th of November 1955 in San Diego, California, Kris enjoyed luxury lifestyle since her childhood.
- She even worked as flight attendant before getting involved in television series.
- She has undergone about half a dozen plastic surgeries till date in order to keep her look beautiful and attractive.
- Kris has undergone boob job twice and also nose job. To look beautiful and natural, she has also taken numerous botox treatments.
- In 1976, Kris worked as a flight attendant.
- She was once gifted Harley Davidson motorcycle from her husband on Christmas, which she crashed the same day.
- She owns and manages several businesses, including her children businesses. She has launched numerous products in collaboration with her children and apparently, she is successful in every venture she makes it.
- Her husband had once gifted her a Harley Davidson on her birthday, which she crashed the same day.
- She is the founding owner of the Jenner Communications through which she managed the career of her daughters.
- Being a successful mom and businesswoman, she has managed to rake in her family’s net worth more than $300 million today.
- Kris is currently aged 61, but she won’t look like that, thanks to the plastic surgeries.
- As she manages all of her children’s businesses and appearances, She takes home 15% of the money they make, and with immense popularity, endorsements and businesses, Kris has an estimated net worth of $60 million.
- In November 2011, Kris released her autobiography Kris Jenner… and All Things Kardashian.
- Jenner and Pastor Brad Johnson founded the California Community Church in 2012. It originally was called the Life Change Community Church, located in Agoura Hills, California.
- She was portrayed by American actress Selma Blair in the FX limited series American Crime Story: The People v. O. J. Simpson, which premiered in February 2016.