Erica Mena is an American reality show personality, originally from the Bronx, New York. Mena is a former model. She is known for her appearances in the show Love & Hip Hop: New York, the original installment of the Love & Hip Hop franchise. She wrote the books Chronicles of a Confirmed Bachelorette and Underneath It All.
Actress, Reality Show Personality, Author, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Erica Mena was born on November 8, 1987 in The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States.
She is currently 31 years old.
She has Puerto Rican and Dominican ancestry.
Erica started earning before finishing her school. She got admission in diploma which she couldn’t complete due to the harsh conditions at her home.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has one elder sister.
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Erica Mena has dated –
- Raul Conde (2004-2016) – Erica and rapper Raul Conde started dating in 2004. The couple has a son together named King Conde (b. March 1, 2007). They separated in 2016 after having an on and off relationship for 12 years.
- Scott Storch (2006) – Mena and record producer Scott Storch had a fling together in 2006.
- Fabolous (2004-2007) – Erica and rapper Fabolous started dating in 2004. They broke up in 2007.
- DJ Envy (2008-2011) – Erica and radio personality DJ Envy started dating in 2008. Their relationship went on for 3 years before splitting in 2011.
- Havoc (2010) – Erica and rapper Havoc dated for a while in 2010.
- Rich Dollaz (2012-2013) – Mena and music executive Rich Dollaz started dating in 2012. Their relationship went on for a year before they separated in 2013.
- Cyn Santana (2013-2014) – Love & Hip Hop: New York co-stars Erica Mena and Cyn Santana (who is also an Instagram star) were in a romantic relationship in 2013. The couple has also filmed an episode of Hip Hop Squares together. They broke up in 2014.
- Chinx Drugz (2013-2014) – Erica and late rapper Chinx Drugz dated each other in 2013 while he was still married to Janelli Caceres. After dating for a year, the couple got separated in 2014.
- Shad Moss (2014-2015) – Rapper Shad Moss (aka Bow Wow) and Erica Mena started dating in March 2014. The couple got engaged in September 2014. They suffered a miscarriage during their relationship on September 18, 2015. The duo broke up in 2015.
- Nikki Mudarris (2017) – Erica and TV personality Nikki Mudarris were rumored to be dating in 2017.
- Cliff Dixon (2017-2018) – Erica Mena and basketball player Cliff Dixon started dating in 2017. According to her Instagram posts, Cliff started pushing her away. Eventually, the couple separated in 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 146 lbs
- Measurements – 38-25-39
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 39 inches
- Bra Size – 34E
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 10 (US).
Appearing on the second season of VH1’s show Love & Hip Hop: New York and playing a role on Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami: Season 2.
She hasn’t acted in any film yet.
She made her first TV show appearance on the reality-tv series Kourtney & Kim Take Miami in 2009.
Erica released an album named “Where do I go from here” in 2014 which is available on the sound cloud.
Erica has done print ad campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger, Loreal, Rocawear, among others. She served as a spokesperson for several domestic and international companies.
Erica Mena Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Erica Mena Net worth
Erica Mena has a total net worth of $500 thousand dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Erica Mena
- Erica had an abusive father who was a drug dealer. It had a deep impact on her behavior while growing up.
- Erica was always interested in the performing arts. She started sketching dresses at the age of Eight.
- At the age of 14, she won the MTV ‘Jennifer Lopez Look-Alike’ contest.
- At the age of 16 she won her second MTV contest called ‘Say What Karaoke’.
- Her career propelled when she won the MTV, ‘Jenifer Lopez Look- Alike’ contest. After that, she started to appear in music videos and eventually became a prominent model in the glamour world.
- Erica has appeared in numerous music videos for Chris Brown’s “Yo (Excuse Me Miss),” Fabolous “Breathe”, as well as videos for Fat Joe, Akon, Bobby Valentine, Lil Wayne, and others.
- Erica published her autobiography Underneath It All in April 2013, followed by Chronicles of a Confirmed Bachelorette .
- Erica Mena was featured on the pages of MAXIM, KING Magazine, The Source, and XXL Magazine to name a few.
- She had collaborated with Randa Quraan of ‘Socially Loud’ for some time and created ‘HER’, a clothing line by Erica Mena. In fact, in 2015, on the 5th season of ‘Love and Hip Hop’, she wore clothes of her own ‘Spring – Summer’ collection.
- Currently Mena is apart of VH1’s #1 Television show, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”, which is recording its 7th Season.
- In August 2017, it was announced that Mena would compete in the first season of VH1’s Scared Famous, which premiered on October 23, 2017.
- In 2018, Erica joined the cast of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta for the seventh season.
- Visit her official website @ iamericamena.com.