Kevin Hart is an American comedian and actor. Originally known as a stand-up comedian, he has since starred in Hollywood films and on TV. He has also released several well received comedy albums. Hart had his first breakthrough when Judd Apatow cast him in a recurring role on the TV series Undeclared. Kevin has since had roles in films such as Paper Soldiers, Scary Movie 3, Soul Plane, In the Mix, Little Fockers, Think Like a Man, Grudge Match, Ride Along, Get Hard, Central Intelligence, The Secret Life of Pets, Ride Along 2, Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, the Jumanji, and Night School.
Kevin D. Hart
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kevin Hart was born on the 6th of July 1979, in North Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
He’s currently 43 years old.
Hart attended George Washington High School in Northeast Philadelphia. Later, he enrolled himself into a community college in New York City and attended it for two years.
- Father – Henry (Cocaine Addict)
- Mother – Nancy
- Siblings – Robert Hart (Older Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin Hart has dated –
- Claudia Jordan – Kevin dated Claudia Jordan in the past. He is about 6 years his senior.
- Torrei Hart (2001-2011) – In June 2001, Kevin started dating another comedian, Torrei Hart. On February 28, 2002,they engaged . On May 22, 2003, Kevin and Torrei married. The couple has two children, namely Heaven Leigh (b. March 22, 2005) and Hendrix (b. November 8, 2007). In February 2010, the couple separated and filed for divorce, which was finalized in November 2011.
- Eniko Parrish (2009-Present) – In August 2009, Hart started dating model, Eniko Parrish. On August 13, 2016, In Santa Barbara, California, Kevin married Eniko. In November 2017, the couple welcomed their first child together, son Kenzo Kash.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 164 cm
- In meters – 1.64 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
He wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Kevin is famous for his comedic roles in various movies and television shows. Beside that he is famous for his roles in the Jumanji sequels, Undeclared, Scary Movie 3, Think Like a Man, Ride Along, The Secret Life of Pets, Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, Central Intelligence and Hobbs & Shaw.
In 2002, Kevin starred in his first film, Paper Soldiers which is an urban crime comedy movie he played the role as Shawn.
In 2002, Hart played the role as Luke in Fox’s sitcom Undeclared.
Kevin has endorsed brands such as Nike, Ford Motor Company, Macy’s underwear.
Kevin Hart Net worth
Hart’s has an estimated net worth of $450 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kevin Hart
- Hart is close friends with actor and producer, Anthony Anderson and good friends with Jason Segel.
- Kevin has also worked at a shoe store as a salesman. He left the job to work in comedy clubs.
- Hart was raised by a single mother.
- Kevin’s dad, Henry were a cocaine addict and so went to jail multiple times during Kevin’s childhood.
- In 2009, Hart’s comedy tours began with his act titled I’m a Grown Little Man, followed by Seriously Funny in 2010, Laugh at My Pain in 2011, and Let Me Explain in 2013, the later two of which were also released as features in movie theaters.
- Hart started his comedy career by working as a comedian in the nightclubs in Philadelphia. It didn’t give him success and people actually disliked him at that time. But, the comedy contests threw him into fame.
- Kevin’s role models include Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, and Eddie Murphy.
- He first started his career by the name “Lil Kev”.
- On April 14, 2013, Kevin was arrested for drunk and drive suspicion.
- In 2014, Hart starred as Ben in Ride Along, opposite Ice Cube. Hart returned in the sequel, Ride Along 2, which was released on January 15, 2016.
- In 2015, Hart starred in the films Get Hard with Will Ferrell and The Wedding Ringer.
- In 2016, he starred in the movies Central Intelligence, with Dwayne Johnson, and the animated The Secret Life of Pets.
- In 2017, he starred in the movies Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, in a voice role, and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle with Jack Black, Karen Gillan, and reteaming again with Johnson.
- In 2017, he launched the Laugh Out Loud Network, a subscription video streaming service in partnership with Lionsgate.
- In 2017, Kevin had finished the New York City Marathon in 4 hours and 5 minutes.
- In 2017, Kevin’s total income was reported to be $32.5 million.
- In February 2018, he beat Usain Bolt in the 100-meter beach race. Well, it was because Kevin got a 30-meter head start.
- In 2019, Kevin had a serious car accident which had a major impact on his back and he had to be hospitalized.
- In 2018, he produced his first film under his production company HartBeat Productions, Night School.
- In 2019, Hart’s film The Upside, his first headlining role in a drama, was theatrically released. It also starred Bryan Cranston and Nicole Kidman. Hart also reprised his role of Snowball in the sequel The Secret Life of Pets 2.
- In 2021, Kevin starred in Fatherhood, a drama about a man whose wife dies shortly after childbirth, leaving him to raise their daughter on his own.