Hailie Deegan is an American professional stock car racing driver. She competes full-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 1 Ford F-150 for David Gilliland Racing. Deegan is currently a Ford Performance driver and formerly a Toyota Racing Development driver. Deegan grew up racing off-road and on dirt, but transitioned to competing on asphalt in 2016 to pursue a career in stock car racing. In 2018, she began her career in NASCAR in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West. Hailie became the first female driver to have won races in the West Series, doing so in the 2018 and 2019 seasons.
Hailie Rochelle Deegan
Professional Stock Car Racing Driver
- 55 – CARS Super Late Model Tour
- 19, 54 – NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
- 19 – NASCAR K&N Pro Series West
- 55, 4 – ARCA Menards Series
Hailie has raced for –
- Bill McAnally Racing (2018-2019)
- DGR-Crosley (2019)
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hailie Deegan was born on the 18th of July 2001 in, Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States.
She’s currently 21 years old.
She is of American descent.
Hailie had attended the Rancho Christian High School in her hometown of Temecula.
- Father – Brian Deegan
- Mother – Marissa Deegan
- Siblings – Haiden Deegan (Younger Brother), Hudson Deegan (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hailie Deegan has dated –
- Chase Cabre – Hailie is dating and her boyfriend’s name is Chase Cabre, who’s an American professional stock car racer. Though there are no official statements given by the couple about where they met and how it all started.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136.5 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Deegan is famous for being an American stock car racing driver. She got fame for becoming the first female driver to win a race in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West when she triumphed at the 2018 NAPA Auto Parts Idaho 208 event.
Hailie has been sponsored by many brand such as Toter, Ford, Monster Energy, Mickey Thompson, Odyssey Battery, Under Armour, 4 Wheel Parts, Bell Helmets, Alpinestars.
Hailie Deegan Net worth
Hailie has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- YouTube – Hailie Deegan
- Instagram – hailiedeegan
- Twitter – Hailie Deegan
- YouTube Channel – Hailie Deegan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hailie Deegan
- A child prodigy, Hailie started riding dirt bikes at the age of just 7 and began competing in off-road championships from the age of 8.
- In 2013, she became the first female driver to win a title in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series; after winning the Junior 2 Karts event.
- In 2015, Deegan became the Lucas Oil Modified Kart Regional Champion and the Lucas Oil Modified Kart National Champion.
- In 2016, she was named the Lucas Oil Off-Road Driver of the Year.
- In 2016, Hailie was a member of the NASCAR Drive for Diversity program, an initiative that was designed to attract females and individuals from minority groups to the sport.
- In 2017, Deegan was honored with the NASCAR Diversity Young Racer award.
- In 2017 and 2018, she was among the drivers named to the 2017 NASCAR Next class. She was not just the only female member included but also the youngest driver selected, in both years.
- In 2018, Hailie was the only female driver who competed full-time in either of the K&N Series, East or West. The same year, she was named the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Rookie of the Year.