Kelly Rizzo is an American actress, television host, radio contributor, and food and travel blogger. She is well-known for being the host and creator of the American entertainment series Eat, Travel, Rock. She is the wife of the American stand-up comedian, actor, and television host Bob Saget. Kelly is the founder and executive producer of Eat Travel Rock Productions.
TV Host, Model, and Blogger
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kelly Rizzo was born on 19th of May 1979, in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
She’s currently 42 years old.
Kelly completed her schooling at Newport Harbor High School. Then she completed her education at the University of Iowa. In 1999, she earned a degree in Journalism then graduated from DePaul University with BA in Communications.
- Father – Santo Rizzo
- Mother – Sharon Rizzo
- Siblings – Kristin Rizzo, Kimberly Rizzo (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Rizzo has dated –
- Bob Saget (2015-2022) – In 20 15, Kelly met Bob Saget, an American stand-up comedian, actor, and television host, through a mutual friend. In 2017, Kelly got engaged to Bob. On 25 October 2018, the couple tied the knot at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica, California.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs.
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kelly is famous for being the host and creator of the American entertainment series Eat, Travel, Rock (2014). She is also famous for being the wife of the American stand-up comedian, actor, and television host Bob Saget. In 2012, Kelly made her successful appearance in the music video titled Beer Tastes Better on Friday by Clayton Anderson.
Kelly Rizzo Net worth
Kelly Rizzo has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelly Rizzo
- Rizzo has featured on some TV programs like WGN Morning News, Unfiltered with Kelly Rizzo, Big Morning Buzz Live, and others.
- In 2005, Kelly Rizzo started her career as the Vice President of the real estate company Rizzo Realty Group (her family business).
- She founded Dream Town Realty along with her mother. After spending five years working in real estate, she quit her job and started out a blog Eat, Travel, Music.
- In 2013, Kelly created a web series Eat, Travel, Rock.
- She goes behind the scenes and interviews master chefs, rockstars, and other creative industry heavyweights, while traveling the world.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- In April 2013, she worked as a host, co-writer, and co-producer for the investigative food program Food Junkie: Chicago.
- Kelly hosts the radio program Rocking Right Now on Chicago’s rock station 101 WKQX-FM. Rizzo has also featured as food, travel, and lifestyle expert in many national talk shows on channels like ABC and VH1 and on regional broadcasts like Fox Good Day Chicago and WCIU The Jam.
- In 2022, Kelly is the executive producer of Eat, Travel, Rock TV. Her channel’s brand partnerships include Chevrolet, United Airlines, Deep Eddy Vodka, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Rolling Stone, Burton Snowboards, Peninsula Hotels, Hotwire, Visit Florida, Switzerland Tourism, Dragonfly Coffee Roasters, and Lettuce Entertain You.