Colin Ferguson is a Canadian-American actor, director and producer, who is best known for being cast as Sheriff Jack Carter on the Syfy series Eureka, the Maytag Man, and Lewis on Then Came You. In 2003, Colin landed his first role in the short-lived TV show Coupling. Colin also had role in The Monkee’s Story and TV shows like The Hunger and The X-Files.
Actor, Director, Producer
Canadian, American, British
Birthday / Date of Birth
Colin Ferguson was born on the 22th of July 1972, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
He’s currently 50 years old.
He has Canadian ancestry.
Colin is a graduate of Appleby College and McGill University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Colin Ferguson has Married –
- Lindsay Thompson (2012-Present) – Colin started dating with Lindsay Thompson was an Australian Liberal Party politician. In 2012, They got married. In 2013, They had a son.
- In feet – 6 feet
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Colin became known after appearing as a actor on Canadian TV series such as The Real Deal, As the World Turns, and Rhapsody. Sheriff Jack Carter in the TV series Eureka is one of the roles Colin Ferguson is most famous for. He is famous for his role in show Then Came You. He has also guest-starred in Hollywood movies such as Vanilla Sky and Edward Scissorhands. Colin’s other film roles include appearances in Big Fish, Machete, and The Perfect Storm.
In 1995, Colin had his first appeared on the big screens when he was cast in an episode of the show, Are You Afraid Of The Dark? and he made his debut in the following year in the film, Rowing Through.
In 1995, Colin landed her first role in television by appearing as Tommy the name of series, Are You Afraid of the Dark?.
Colin Ferguson Net worth
Colin Ferguson has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Colin Ferguson
- Colin has one son, who raises with mother Lindsay Thompson.
- He is a Montreal Canadiens fan, and he contributes to NHL.com as a celebrity blogger.
- Ferguson was a member of the Montreal improve group On the Spot.
- He was born in Canada and became a naturalized citizen of the United States.
- English is his mother tongue, and French was something he picked up as a result of living in a French-speaking Quebec, Canada.
- Colin played a small role as Deputy Brock in the TV series, Malcolm in the Middle.
- He has lived in Hong Kong, England, Connecticut, and Canada.
- Colin is a massive fan of the ice hockey team, Montreal Canadiens.
- Ferguson has citizenship from England, USA, and Canada.
- In 1993, he played the role of Burke Andrew in the TV mini series More Tales of the City, based on Armistead Maupin’s series of novels.
- In 2007, he starred as Dan Casey in the Lifetime Christmas film Christmas in Paradise alongside Charlotte Ross.
- In 2014, Ferguson had a recurring role in TV series Haven.
- In 2016, he starred as Jack Brewster in the Hallmark original film Every Christmas Has a Story alongside Lori Loughlin.
- In 2017, Colin has starred as Mackintyre Sullivan in the Fixer Upper Mysteries alongside Jewel Kilcher.