Keith Lieberthal is an American Ivy League-educated attorney. He has also worked in the fields of international arbitration, securities law, corporate litigation, and media regulation. Keith is also famous for his marriage with the famous actress Julianna Margulies. In 2020, the news about their wedding was in the headlines for many days and even months. His wife Julianna is a very successful actress and author who became famous and came into the limelight with ER’s TV series.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Keith Lieberthal was born on the 23rd of August 1977, in Mansfield, Ohio, United States.
He’s currently 45 years old.
Keith attended Mansfield Senior High School. In 1991, after graduation, he attended Dartmouth College and graduated with Sunna Cum Laude Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy in 1995. In 1996, he joined Harvard Law School and graduated with a JD in 1999. He was on the Board of Student Advisors at Harvard Law School. He did an internship at a federal judge’s office based in Manhattan.
- Father – Kenneth Guy Lieberthal (Politician)
- Mother – Jane Lindsey
- Siblings – Geoffrey Lieberthal (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Keith Lieberthal has dated –
- Julianna Margulies (2007-Present) – In 2007, Lieberthal has been married to Julianna Margulies, a well-known American actress, and producer. On November 10, 2007, the couple married in Lenox, Massachusetts. In 2006, they are both religious Jews. Keith and his wife Julianna first met at a friend’s birthday party. In 2011, Julianna described their first meeting on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Julianna was 7 months pregnant with their child when the couple married. On January 17, 2008, Kieran Lindsay Lieberthal, their first child, was born.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Lieberthal became known after marrying the popular actress Julianna Margulies who is almost ten years older than him. His wife Margulies made her career in acting. She has worked in several films and series, including her breakout role as Carol Hathaway in ‘ER.’ For her role, In 1994, Keith also won the Emmy Award for Best Ensemble in a Television Drama.
Keith Lieberthal Net worth
Keith Lieberthal has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keith Lieberthal
- Keith was born in United States of America, and grew up there with his brother, Geoffrey Lieberthal.
- His father, Kenneth is an expert on China’s elite politics, political economy, and domestic and foreign policy decisions.
- While in college, Keith was part of Phi Beta Kappa, Rufus Choate Scholar, Alpha Delta Fraternity, and Dartmouth Rugby Football Club.
- Lieberthal started his career as a junior attorney immediately after high school. At first, he started his career as only a consultant or assistant for Bian and Company when he was in his University.
- Keith finally joined a law firm in Honourable Naomi Reice Buckwald as a judicial clerk and practiced law professionally. His big break came when he was selected as the Director of Global Strategy and Guidepoint. He held the position from 2010 to 2015 and did an excellent job in those five years.
- He got another major career break. In 2016, Keith joined Lincoln Center for Performing Arts, serving as a director.
- Keith also joined Hakluyt and Company, where he joined as an executive; however, at this time, he is a partner of the company.
- On 10 November 2007, Keith Lieberthal has been married to an American actress and producer Julianna Margulies. She immediately got her big break in the popular medical TV show ER. Juliana’s character’s name was Carol Hathaway, a suicidal nurse in Emergency Care.
- Keith and Margulies have been married for more than 16 years now. They have been the best couple who live life below the radar. From the marriage, both of the love birds are blessed with a kid. Kieran Lindsay Lieberthal.
- Lieberthal is not active on different social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. He seems like he prefers to keep a low profile away from these social networking sites.