Timothy Mowry is an American Veteran and a retired first sergeant of the US Army who is also the biological father of Tamera and Tia Mowry, American celebrity twin actresses. Though he had a thriving career while in the US military, he is more popular for being the father of the celebrity twin actresses and he has since then assumed a celebrity status for himself too.
Timothy John Mowry
Military Veteran, Celebrity Father
Birthday / Date of Birth
Timothy Mowry was born on the 4th of January 1957, in Miami, Florida, United States.
He’s currently 66 years old.
He has Irish ancestry.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Timothy Mowry has dated –
- Darlene Renee Flowers (1975-2015) – Timothy Mowry was married to Darlene Renee Flowers, whom he met during his schooling days in Florida. In 1975, they exchanged vows but got divorced in 2015. These high school sweethearts and military servicemen have four children. They have twin daughters, Tia and Tamera, and two sons, Tahj and Tavior.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
Timothy Mowry’s hair has turned grey from black.
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Mowry became known as the father of lifelong television stars twin sister Tia and Tamera Mowry. Tia and Tamera Mowry who was the ABC series Sister Sister actors. Previously, he is a member of the US Army, he would later work as a custody officer in Glendale, California.
In 2015, Timothy appeared on episodes of his daughter’s show Tia Mowry at Home.
Timothy Mowry Net worth
Timothy Mowry has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Timothy Mowry
- Timothy was born in Miami Florida where he was brought up and raised. He is an American citizen and of Irish ethnicity.
- At an early age, like many American adults, he used to take part in various sporting events including football.
- Strict nature and behavior led him to join the country army team where he passed various mental and physical tests.
- During his service, he held the position of the first sergeant where he performed both the administrative as well as leading battalion duties.
- Mowry met his wife Darlene Reeny Flowers while they were in high school. Mowry is a white American, while Flowers is a black American. They, however, divorced in 2014 after 39 years of marriage.
- He Rose to fame as the father of lifelong television stars Tia, Tamera, and Tahj Mowry. Tia and Tamera, the identical twin daughters, are both actors and TV personalities. Since they appeared in the ABC sitcom Sister-sister, which ran from 1994 to 1999, they have been in front of the camera.
- His daughters, Tia and Tamera, married actor Cory Hardrict and news anchor Adam Housley, respectively.
- In 2015, he appeared on episodes of his daughter’s show Tia Mowry at Home.
- He keeps his media profile low despite being a father of celebrated TV stars. He is not active on different social media platforms platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.