Kate Connelly is an American actress, a host and former model. Kate is also the ex-wife of a Popular American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality TV personality Bobby Flay. Her most notably of famous culinary series such as the Television Food Network’s “Robin Leach Talking Food”. Kate also worked as an actress in different movies like Place alongside Chris Hemsworth.
Actress, TV Host, Former Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kate Connelly was born on the 21st of March 1964, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
She’s currently 59 years old.
Kate passed her high school at Minneapolis school. She also graduated with a degree in journalism from Massachusetts College.
- Father – Unknown (Journalist)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Connelly has dated –
- Bobby Flay (1995-1998) – Connelly is the second wife of chef, restaurateur, and TV personality Bobby Flay. In 1994, Kate and Bobby first met a year removed from Bobby’s divorce from his first wife. On October 1, 1995, they hit it off immediately and tied the knot. However, their marriage did not last long. In 1998, Kate and Bobby legally separated and divorced shortly later. After 3 years of marriage, they welcomed a daughter named Sophie.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kate became known as the ex-wife of Bobby Flay, an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality TV personality. The relationship between Kate and Bobby Flay gave her international fame, and even though they separated, fans still want to know her whereabouts. Kate Connelly is also an American television host and former model.
In 1990, Connelly co-hosted a TV show known as Robin Leach Taking Food and, until 1995, on the television food network.
Kate Connelly Net worth
Kate Connelly has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kate Connelly
- Connelly was born in the beautiful city of Minneapolis, in the United States of America. Her mother was a housewife and her father is a journalist.
- She dreamt of becoming a model when she was a child. Kate was also engaged in many modeling shows and also worked for some time in theatres before hosting. She also works as a co-owner of 3 or 4 restaurants in New York City.
- Her hobbies were cooking, acting, playing football, and rugby. She also was also interested in music, especially rock music.
- Kate decided to juggle cooking and journalism, even though she was already an aspiring chef from everything she learned from her mother.
- Connelly began her career as a Co-host of the TVFN’s show called Robin Leach Talking Food.
- Kate also worked as an actress in the movies such as Blaze, alongside Chris Hemsworth.
- In the year 1994, Kate and Bobby Flay first met when he guest-starred in an episode of “Robin Leach Talking Food” TV show. The former couple tied the knot in 1995 but separated a few years later in 1998.
- The former model is a mother of two children. Her first born is son Jonathan who was born before she married Bobby Flay. Kate’s second-born is Los Angeles-based journalist Sophie Flay. As a single mother, she’s been able to cut out time for her daughter and balance her careers.
- Kate has lived a private life ever since divorcing celebrity chef Bobby Flay and has stayed away from social media. Therefore, she is absent on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.