Missy Rothstein is an American actress and model, who is best recognized as the ex-wife of professional skateboarder and stunt man, Bam Margera. She has also made a handful of appearances in movies, television programs, and reality shows. Rothstein has participated in MTV’s reality show Bam’s Unholy Union along with her then-husband. The American model has also acted in the original film Bam Margera Presents: Where the #$&% Is Santa as well as in the independent comedy flick Haggard: The Movie.
Actress, Model, Photographer, Reality TV Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Missy Rothstein was born on the 3rd of June 1980, in Springfield, Pennsylvania, United States.
She’s currently 42 years old.
Rothstein studied at West Chester East High School. After graduating, she enrolled at Penn State University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in communications.
- Father – Unknown (Businessman)
- Mother – Marian Rothstein
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Missy Rothstein has dated –
- Bam Margera (2007-2012) – The lovebirds met while in high school. After years of dating, on 3 February 2007, the two exchanged vows. The reality show Bam’s Unholy Union showcased Missy Rothstein’s wedding plans. After the wedding, Melissa became the sister-in-law of famous musician Jess Margera and daughter-in-law of reality TV stars April and Phil Margera. Unfortunately, their love story was not one with a happy ending. On 1 November 2012, Instead, things hit rock bottom, and the two divorced.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Missy is mostly known as the ex-wife of professional skateboarders and stuntman Bam Margera. She also known for Haggard (2003), Minghags (2009) and The 69 Eyes: Dead Girls Are Easy (2010).
In 2003, Rothstein had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Haggard as Beth directed by her ex-husband Bam.
In 2005, Missy debuted on reality TV in the series, Viva La Bam.
Missy Rothstein Net worth
Missy Rothstein has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Missy Rothstein
- Rothstein was born in Springfield, Pennsylvania. Most of Missy Rothstein’s profiles reveal a single mother raised her. Her mother, Marian, did everything she could to give her a decent upbringing.
- She is a talented photographer, model, TV star, and actress based in America. The beauty has always wanted to pursue a career in the showbiz industry. So, she decided to try acting, and luckily, she was good at it.
- Missy was the wife of professional skateboarder and stuntman Bam Margera. They know each other and had met before their marriage. She was part of a different show and movie which Bam produced and directed.
- After years of dating, the two exchanged vows. Unfortunately, their love story was not one with a happy ending. Instead, things hit rock bottom, and the two divorced.
- In 2003, her first acting gig was comedy-romance movie Haggard. The film was written and directed by her ex-husband Bam Margera, who also starred in it.
- She and her ex-husband Bam have attended the 78th Annual Academy Awards program.
- During the filming of the reality show, the beauty reluctantly modelled for Playboy Magazine.
- In 2008, the actress was cast in the film Where the #$&% Is Santa?.The following year, she appeared in a music video for the rock band CKY. She also starred in the comedy film Minghags, written and directed by Bam.
- Missy likes to stay far from the media and the limelight since her divorce. She is not active on any kind of social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.