Keerthy Suresh is an Indian film actress who predominantly appears in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films. Keerthy made her debut as a child actress in the early 2000s and returned to fill lead roles after completing an education in fashion design. She played her first lead role in the 2013 Malayalam film Geethaanjali and signed up for films in Tamil and Telugu as well.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Keerthy was born on October 17, 1992 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
She is currently 26 years old.
She attended Kendriya Vidyalaya in Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. She then moved to Chennai and joined Pearl Academy and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design.
- Father – Suresh Kumar (Malayali Film Producer)
- Mother – Menaka (Former Actress)
- Siblings – Revathy Suresh (Older Sister) (VFX Specialist)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keerthy Suresh dated –
She hasn’t dated anyone yet or her dating history is unknown.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 cm
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-27-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Her first role was a child artist in the 2000 Malayalam film Pilots. She first debuted as a lead actress in Geethaanjali playing the role of Geetha / Anjali in 2013.
Keerthy first appeared on a Malayalam soap opera Santhana Gopalam as a child artist in 2004.
Keerthy Suresh has endorsed a number of famous brands including Chennai Silks and appeared in a dozen of TV commercials.
In 2016, she faced the outburst of Vikram’s fans after the news spread in tinsel town that she had declined to act alongside Vikram in his new film ‘Garuda.’ Soon after, the director of the film, Thiru, said that Keerthi was never approached for the role, instead, it is Kajal Aggarwal who will be paired alongside Vikram in the film.
Keerthy Suresh Awards
- Asianet Film Awards – Most Popular Tamil Actress (2018)
- Radio City Cine Awards – Favorite Heroine (2017)
- Zee Cinemalu Awards Best Debut – Female – Nenu Sailaja (2016)
- 5th South Indian International Movie Awards for Best debut female Tamil – Idhu Enna Maayam (2015)
- Edison Award for Best Female Rising Stat (2015)
- Asianet Film Award for Best New Face of the Year (Female) – Geethaanjali (2013)
- South Indian International Movie Award for Best Female Debutant Malayalam – Geethaanjali (2013)
- Vayalar Film Award for Best Second Actress – Geethaanjali (2013) and Ring Master (2014)
- Nana Film Awards for Best Female Debutant – Geethaanjali (2013)
Keerthy Suresh Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Suriya, Vijay
- Favorite Actress – Sridevi, Menaka, Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Color – White, Yellow
- Favorite Food – Sambar Idly
- Favorite Film – Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- Favorite Perfume – Christian Dior
- Favorite Movie – Romeo and Juliet
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Europe
Keerthy Suresh Net Worth
Keerthy Suresh has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars who makes around Rs 1 crore every film. Keerthy Suresh owns a Jaguar XJ and a couple of other cars. She was mostly seen accelerating around in her Jaguar. She owns a couple of houses, one in Chennai and the other in Kerala.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keerthy Suresh
- Keerthy was born into a Malayali family with a filmy background as her father was a renowned filmmaker and her mother was a Tamil actress who had acted in more than 100 films.
- Since her childhood, she has been a fine swimmer and had won many awards for it during her school days.
- In December 2015, after the terrifying South Indian floods, she posted on a social media about the difficulties faced during the floods.
- In 2016, she rose to fame with films like ‘Rajini Murugan’, and ‘Remo.’
- Her sister, Revathy had previously worked as a VFX specialist for Shah Rukh Khan‘s production house, Red Chillies.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a fashion designer.
- She is an avid animal and bird lover.