Katherine Schwarzenegger is an American author and the eldest child of actor and politician Arnold Schwarzenegger and broadcast journalist Maria Shriver, whose mother Eunice is a younger sister of former President John F. Kennedy and father Sargent Shriver was a U.S. Ambassador to France and the Democratic nominee for Vice President of the United States in the 1972 election. In 2010, She wrote a book entitled Rock What You’ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who’s Been There and Back. Schwarzenegger is an American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Ambassador and supports the Best Friends Animal Society.
Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger
Birthday / Date of Birth
Katherine Schwarzenegger was born on the 13th of December 1989, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 30 years old.
On her father’s side, she is of Austrian origin, whereas she has Irish and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
Katherin went to the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California and graduated with a degree in Communications.
- Father – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Actor, Politician, former bodybuilder)
- Mother – Maria Shriver (Broadcast journalist and author)
- Siblings – Patrick Schwarzenegger (Younger Brother) (Actor, Model), Christina Schwarzenegger (Younger Sister), Christopher Schwarzenegger (Younger Brother), Joseph Baena (Younger Half-Brother)
- Relatives – Gustav Schwarzenegger (Paternal Grandfather), Bobby Shriver (Maternal Uncle) (Activist, attorney, journalist), Timothy Shriver (Maternal Uncle) (Chairman of Special Olympics), Mark Shriver (Maternal Uncle), Anthony Shriver (Maternal Uncle), John F. Kennedy (Great Uncle) (Former US president and Politician), Robert F. Kennedy (Great Uncle) (Former US senator and attorney general), Ted Kennedy (Great Uncle), Sargent Shriver (Paternal Grandfather), Eunice Kennedy Shriver (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katherine Schwarzenegger has dated –
- Chris Pratt (2018-Present) – Katherine started dating actor Chris Pratt in June 2018 and they announced their engagement on January 13, 2019. They got engaged later on which was made public by Chris on his social media channel. On June 8, 2019, Pratt and Schwarzenegger got married in Montecito, California.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Katherine is the eldest child of actor and politician Arnold Schwarzenegger and journalist and author Maria Shriver, whose mother Eunice is a younger sister of former President John F. Kennedy and father Sargent Shriver was a U.S. Ambassador to France and the Democratic nominee for Vice President of the United States in the 1972 election. She wrote a book entitled Rock What You’ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who’s Been There and Back in 2010.
In 2010, Katherine guest appeared on the talk show, The View as herself.
Katherine is an American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Ambassador and supports the Best Friends Animal Society.
Katherine Schwarzenegger Favorites
- Favorite Flowers – White Rose
- Favorite Candle – Baies by Diptyque
- Favorite Kitchen Technology – Kitchen Aid Mixer and Amazon Echo
- Favorite Kitchen Shopping Brand – Williams-Sonoma
- Favorite Weekend Movies – Stand By Me (1986), That Thing You Do! (1996), Now and Then (1995), My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997), Love Actually (2003), Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Food – Sea Food
Katherine Schwarzenegger Net worth
Katherine Schwarzenegger has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Katherine Schwarzenegger
- Instagram – katherineschwarzenegger
- Twitter – Katherine Schwarzenegger
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katherine Schwarzenegger
- She had body-image issues between fourth and seventh grade, but now controls her physical and mental health with walking exercises and yoga.
- In 2010, Schwarzenegger wrote a book entitled Rock What You’ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who’s Been There and Back.
- In 2014, she published her second book I Just Graduated … Now What?: Honest Answers from Those Who Have Been There.
- In 2017, Schwarzenegger authored a children’s book, Maverick and Me. The book tells the story of how Schwarzenegger rescued and subsequently adopted her dog, Maverick.
- In 2019, she partnered up with Pedigree to host a limited-series podcast discussing the importance of adopting dogs.
- Visit her official website @ katherineschwarzenegger.com.