Julia Rehwald is a American actress, model, dancer, and Social media influencer. Mostly she shares her fashionable outfits and modeling photos over her own Instagram account. She is known for her portrayal of Kate Schmidt in the Netflix film series Fear Street: Part One – 1994, followed by playing the same role in its sequels Fear Street: Part Two – 1978 and Fear Street: Part Three – 1666.
Actress, Model, Television Personality, and Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Julia Rehwald was born on the 1st of November 1995, in New York, United States.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Julia has Slavic ancestry on her father’s side and Filipina ancestry on her mother’s side.
Julia graduated from St. Francis High School. She then focused on pursuing an acting career.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Joanna Rehwald (Sister), James Rehwald (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia Rehwald has dated –
Julia does not have a partner. There are reports that Julia is single and has no romantic relationship. Her love life or lover is not discussed.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Julia is famous for her roles in the Netflix film Fear Street, in which she played all three parts. She has gained fame for having appeared in programs such as Popternative, Steve Varley Show, and Thanks for Coming In.
In 2017, Julia made her acting debut in the short film Where’s Darren, in which she played Isabel titled, Where’s Darren.
In 2021, Rehwald made her television debut with the series, Popternative.
Julia Rehwald Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Joli
- Favorite Singer – Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift
- Favorite Movie – Avengers Ends Game
- Favorite Color – Black and Pink
- Favorite Hobbies – Modeling, Acting, and Travelling
- Favorite Food – Pasta
- Favorite Destination – Paris
Julia Rehwald Net worth
Julia Rehwald has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – julibee_maria
Some Lesser Known Facts About Julia Rehwald
- Julia works as an actress in film and television.
- Kate Schmidt is famous for her role in the Fear Street trilogy.
- Her film credits include Mukbang Masarap and Where’s Darren?
- Julia starred as Kate in Fear Street Part One: 1992, Fear Street Part Two: 1978, and Fear Street Part Three: 1666.
- Whenever she has leisure time, she likes to spend it at the beach.
- The Faroe Islands and Iceland are two of her favorite places to vacation.
- She is also a strong advocate for Black Lives Matter.
- Kate, aka Julia, feels lucky to live around such kind and calm people.
- A favorite pastime of Julia’s is watching animated films. A favorite character of hers is Asuka (from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Currently streaming on Netflix is the horror film Fear Street, which stars Rehwald.