Josie Harris was an American actress, entrepreneur, and author who was mainly famous for her relationship with famous boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. Before rising to fame because of her relationship with the boxer. Josie had launched her own line of baby products called ‘Nappiesaks’ and worked as a successful entrepreneur.
Actress, Reality TV Personality, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Josie Harris was born on the 17th of January 1980, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Date of Death
Harris was dead on 10th of March 2020, at Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, United States.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Josie Harris has dated –
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. (2005-2010) – In 2004, Josie has been engaged to Floyd Mayweather Jr. She and Floyd Mayweather Jr. had three children, Jirah, Zion, and Koraun.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 170 m
- In meters – 1.70 cm
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Harris is a known for being for the girlfriend of famous boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. Besides, In 2005, horror movie Exit 38 spread her fame widely in the showbiz arena.
In 2006, Josie had her first film onscreen role in the movie Exit 38.
Josie Harris Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Favorite Singer – Taylor Swift
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Italian Food
Josie Harris Net worth
Josie Harris has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – josielharris
Some Lesser Known Facts About Josie Harris
- The actress started acting from a small-time American actress who acted in some movies and TV series
- She is an actress and appeared in the TV series such as Exit 39.
- In 2006, she made appurtenance in the realty TV show called Starter Wives Confidential and appeared alongside with Liza Morales, Zakia Baum and Monica Joseph Taylor.
- In 2010, his successful career, the boxer dubbed Fighter of the Decade by the Boxing Writers Association of America.
- Josie planned to write about her personal experience of domestic abuse that she had to suffer at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.