Jodie Sweetin is an American actress and television personality. She is known for her role as Stephanie Tanner on the ABC comedy series Full House and its Netflix spin off series Fuller House. Her debut acting role was in the sitcom Valerie in 1987 as Pamela, the niece of Mrs. Poole. Sweetin was announced as one of the celebrities to compete on Dancing with the Stars for season 22.
Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin
Actress, Dancer, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jodie Sweetin was born on the 19th of January 1982, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 41 years old.
Sweetin attended the Los Alamitos High School in California and graduated in 1999. She then got admission in Chapman University in Orange, California on an academic scholarship and graduated with a Liberal Arts degree.
- Father – Sam Sweetin
- Mother – Janice Sweetin
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jodie Sweetin has dated –
- Shaun Holguin (2002-2006) – Sweetin got married to the Los Angeles police officer, Shaun Holguin at the age of 20. However, their marriage was far from successful as Jodie struggled with her drug addiction and also kept it secret from her husband. She finally came clean about her addiction by the end of 2005. Shaun supported his wife as she tried to kick her drug habit. However, their marriage ended soon as Shaun had trust issues.
- Jason Wahler (2007) – Jodie had a brief fling with actor Jason Wahler in February 2007.
- Cody Herpin (2007-2010) – Sweetin started dating Cody Herpin, who worked as film transport coordinator, in May 2007 after having met through mutual friends. After dating for a bunch of months, they got married in Las Vegas in July 2007. In April 2008, Jodie gave birth to a daughter, Zoie Laurelmae Herpin. However, by the end of the year, their marriage had almost ended as Jodie filed for divorce. The divorce got finalized in April 2010.
- Morty Coyle (2009-2013) – While waiting for her divorce to be finalized, Jodie started dating Morty Coyle in 2009. In 2010, they welcomed a daughter, Beatrix. In January 2011, they announced that they got engaged. In March 2012, they took their wedding vows in a small ceremony in Beverly Hills. But their marriage ended a little more than a year later in June 2013.
- Justin Hodak (2015-Present) – Jodie met Justin Hodak through mutual friends before reconnecting in 2014. By 2015, they had started going out. They took their relationship to the next level by getting engaged in January 2016. Jodie broke the good news to her fans by posting a picture of her diamond sparkler on her Facebook account.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32E
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Playing the role of Stephanie Tanner in the ABC sitcom Full House. Participating in the 22nd season of dance reality show Dancing with the Stars in 2016.
In 2008, Sweetin made her physical film debut in the short film Small Bits of Happiness for her role as Margaret Williams.
In 1987, Jodie made her first TV show appearance in Boston Tea Party episode of the sitcom The Hogan Family as Pamela Poole.
Sweetin has done endorsement work for Kooshlings, Cheerios & Oscar Meyer.
Jodie Sweetin Favorites
- Favorite Perfume – Le Labo Santal 33
- Favorite Jeans – Levi’s
- Favorite Beauty Products – Tom Ford’s Lipstick, Dolce & Gabbana Secret Eyes
- Favorite TV Show – Girls’ and Friends’
Jodie Sweetin Net worth
Jodie Sweetin net worth is estimated to be $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jodie Sweetin
- Jodie was named after the Silence of the Lambs star Jodie Foster.
- While studying in high school, she worked with actor Matthew Morrison in a musical theater.
- For her work in the Sizzler commercial at the age of four, the advert producers gifted her a Lhasa Apso dog named Lacey.
- She started drinking alcohol at the age of 14 just after the wrap up of Full House TV series.
- Sweetin aspires to become a teacher so that she could tutor on the sets of films and television shoots.
- In her late teens and her early twenties, she struggled with drug abuse, including regular abuse of crack, ecstasy and methamphetamine.
- In 2009, Sweetin wrote a memoir called unSweetined, which chronicles her downward spiral of alcohol and drug abuse that began with the ending of Full House.
- In 2012, she appeared as Leia in the television film Singled Out.
- In 2015, Sweetin would reprise her role as Stephanie Tanner on the Netflix spin off series Fuller House, which is set to end after five seasons in 2019.
- In 2017, Jodie began starring on Hollywood Darlings, an unscripted docu-comedy series where she plays an exaggerated version of herself.