Alyssa Milano is an American actress, leftist activist, producer and former singer. She is known for her roles as Samantha Micelli in Who’s the Boss?, Jennifer Mancini in Melrose Place, Phoebe Haliwell in Charmed, Billie Cunningham in My Name is Earl, Savannah “Savi” Davis in Mistresses, Renata Murphy in Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later and Coralee Armstrong in Insatiable.
Alyssa Jayne Milano
Lyssa, Conan, Lyssie, Lissy-Girl
Actress, Former Singer, Film Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alyssa Milano was born on the December 19, 1972, in Bensonhurst, New York City, New York, United States.
She is currently 46 years old.
Alyssa Milano has Italian ancestry.
Alyssa Milano attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA, United States.
- Father – Thomas M. Milano (Film-music Editor)
- Mother – Lin Milano (Fashion Designer and Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Cory Milano (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Milano has dated –
- Kirk Cameron (1985–1986) – Alyssa was just 13 when she started dating Kirk Cameron who was 14 at that time. It was a time when Alyssa had just started her career in the TV show Who’s The Boss?
- Corey Feldman (1986–1987) – Alyssa Milano dated actor and singer, Corey Feldman from December 1986 to April 1987.
- Corey Haim (1987–1990) – Alyssa started a relationship with Corey Haim in the year 1987 and ended it after three years in 1990. They dated each other when their careers were budding.
- David Arquette (1991) – Alyssa was RUMORed to be dating David in 1991. This might have been possible as the two had accompanied each other during a few occasions such as the “Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey” which took place on July 11, 1991. They were later also spotted at the “The Indian Runner” premiered at Los Angeles on September 19, 1991.
- Jonathan Silverman (1992) – Alyssa and Jonathan dated each other in the year 1992.
- Eric Nies (1993) – Alyssa then, dated the reality TV personality, Eric Nies for a brief time. Eric revealed about this relationship on Howard Stern Show on July 21, 2000.
- Scott Wolf (1993) – Alyssa Milano and Scott Wolf were an item in 1993 for a short time. It was the time when Milano’s career was unpredictable as the show, Who’s The Boss, had been canceled. They were also engaged briefly.
- Cinjun Tate (1998–1999) – Alyssa Milano and singer Cinjun Tate, a member of the Remy Zero band, married in 1999. However, it did not last very long due to complications deemed by social networking websites. So, they split in the same year.
- Jason Behr (2000) – Actor Jason Behr and Milano dated for a couple of months in the year 2000.
- Greg Vaughan (2000) – Alyssa and Greg had a brief relationship for a couple of months in 2000. Though, it was a RUMOR.
- Brian Krause (2000–2001) – Alyssa Milano and Brian Krause dated while they were co-stars in the TV show, Charmed.
- Justin Timberlake (2002) – Timberlake and Milano dated for some time in 2002. People loved them together, but they eventually broke up.
- Fred Durst (2002) – Alyssa was RUMORed to be dating the musician Fred Durst in December 2002.
- Carl Pavano (2003) – Milano dated the baseball player, Pavano in the middle of 2003. They stayed together for six months. The two came into contact at the NYC Club when Pavano’s team defeated the New York Yankees in the World Championships.
- Barry Zito (2004–2005) – After splitting from Pavano, Alyssa started dating the Italian baseball pitcher, Barry Zito. The two had a high-profile relationship and were spotted at various occasions and events.
- Brad Penny (2005) – The next baseball player to date Milano was Brad Penny in 2005.
- Dave Bugliari (2007–Present) – Milano got engaged to David Bugliari of the Creative Artists Agency after one year of dating in December 2008. They later married on August 15, 2009 at Dave’s family home located in New Jersey. The couple has a son, Milo Thomas Bugliari, born on August 31, 2011 and a daughter, Elizabella Dylan Bugliari, born on September 4, 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 113 lbs
- Measurements – 37-24-33
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Alyssa Milano is best known for her TV show appearances such as Who’s the Boss?(1984–1992), the soap opera Melrose Place (1997–1998), Charmed (1998–2006) and Mistresses (2013–2014).
Alyssa’s first film was Old Enough, a drama film, released in 1984, in which she played the role of Diane.
Alyssa first appeared in the sitcom Who’s the Boss? from 1984 to 1992 in which she acted as Samantha Micelli. Alyssa appeared in a total of 196 episodes.
Alyssa has appeared in a couple of commercials and print ads, for organizations and brands such as PETA, UNICEF, Touch, Candies shoes, 1-800-Collect, Veet Depilatory Cream, Hi-C Fruit Drinks, NFL Touch Women’s Fashion Collection by Alyssa Milano, Wen Healthy Hair Care system and ProActive.
Awards & Nominations
|1985||Young Artist Awards||Best Young Supporting Actress in a Television Series||Who’s the Boss?||Won|
|1986||Exceptional Performance by a Young Actress Starring in a Feature Film – Comedy or Drama||Commando||Nominated|
|1987||Best Young Female Superstar in Television||Who’s the Boss?||Won|
|1988||Best Young Actress in a TV Special, Pilot, Movie of the Week, or Mini-Series||Dance ’til Dawn||Nominated|
|1988||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite TV Actress||Who’s the Boss?||Won|
|1989||Favorite TV Actress||Won|
|1990||Favorite TV Actress||Won|
|2001||Annie Awards||Outstanding Individual Achievement for Voice Acting by a Female Performer in an Animated Feature Production||Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure||Nominated|
|RATTY Awards||Outstanding Ensemble in a Science Fiction Series||Charmed||Nominated|
|Wand Awards||Best Fight (Alyssa Milano and Shannen Doherty)||Nominated|
|2004||Spacey Awards||Favorite Female TV Character (Phoebe Halliwell)||Nominated|
|2005||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite Television Actress||Nominated|
|2006||Teen Choice Awards||Television – Choice Actress||Nominated|
|2007||AOL TV||Top TV Witches (Phoebe Halliwell)||7th|
|2008||Top TV Witches (Phoebe Halliwell)||7th|
|2015||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Dramatic TV Actress||Mistresses||Nominated|
|2016||UNICEF Award||Spirit of Compassion Award||N/A||Won|
|2017||Women’s Choice Awards||SpotLight Choice Women Award||N/A||Nominated|
|2018||GLAAD Gala Forum||Ariadne Getty Ally Award||N/A||Won|
Alyssa Milano Favorites
- Favorite Song – Blackbird by Beatles
- Favorite Book – The Giving Tree (by Shel Silverstein), Insanity
- Favorite Meal – Pizza
- Favorite Color – Green, Orange
- Favorite Game – Baseball
- Favorite Beauty Products – Tom Ford’s Lipstick, Dolce & Gabbana Secret Eyes
Alyssa Milano Net worth
Alyssa Milano net worth is estimated to be $10 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alyssa Milano
- Milano began her career at age 7, when her babysitter, without notifying Milano’s parents, took her to an audition for one of the four principal parts in a national touring company of Annie.
- She was also ranked at #28 on the “100 Greatest Child Actors” list presented by VH1 in the past.
- Alyssa is an active contributor with UNICEF as she is UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador for the United States of America.
- Alyssa Milano is hydrophobic and claustrophobic.
- She also suffers from dyslexia.
- She also has pet dogs, viz., Ripely, Stella, Lucy, Hugo and has four cats namely Lucy, Simon, Miles and Daisy.
- The character Ariel of The Little Mermaid (1989) was inspired by Alyssa.
- In 1998, Alyssa was awarded a sum of $230,000 after winning a case against a web designer who had leaked out nude pictures of her.
- Alyssa was ranked #5 on Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” list in the year 2002.
- In 2011 Milano appeared in two comedy films, Hall Pass and New Year’s Eve.
- In 2013, Milano created the comic book series Hacktivist, which was written by Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly, drawn by Marcus To and published by Archaia Entertainment.
- In 2018, she was announced as a co-chair of the Health Care Voter campaign. She released an op-ed to Time magazine on why health care will decide her vote in 2018.
- Visit her official website @ alyssa.com.