Jessica Jaymes was an American adult actress. Jaymes adult film career began in the summer of 2002. She was Hustler‘s first contract model and the Hustler Honey of the Year in 2004. She did exclusively all female work until 2005, when she began appearing alongside male performers. In August 2008, she was the Penthouse Pet of the Month. She co-founded the adult film studio Spizoo in 2008.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jessica Jaymes was born on the 8th of March 1979, in Anchorage, Alaska, United States.
On September 17, 2019, Jaymes was found by a friend unconscious in her home in North Hills, California. Jessica was pronounced dead at the scene by EMS workers who responded to a call for cardiac arrest for a female. She was only 40 years old.
Jaymes had a history of seizures, but the cause of her death was not immediately known. An autopsy was performed after which her body was released to her family, but a cause of death was deferred pending toxicology results. The Los Angeles County Coroner’s report later listed her causes of death as a seizure and chronic ethanol abuse.
Jessica attended the New Mexico Military Institute in Roswell before graduating from Rio Salado Community College in Arizona. She then worked as a fourth through sixth grade teacher for three years.
- Father – Unknown (Worked as an undercover agent for the Drug Enforcement Administration)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Jaymes has dated –
Jessica has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 35D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
In 2004, Jaymes became the first contract model for Hustler magazine; she was subsequently named Hustler Honey of the Year. Jessica was the Pet of the Month in the August, 2008 issue of Penthouse. She was nominated for an AVN Award in 2006 and 2010. Jessica was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 2018.
Jaymes adult film career began in the summer of 2002. Her stage name was a combination of her real first name and the first name of her then lover, James. In 2004, she became Hustler Video’s first contract model and the Hustler Honey of the Year.
Jaymes played a small role in two episodes of the television series Weeds, in 2006 and 2007, in which she portrayed herself and made appearances on various reality shows such as VH1’s Celebrity Rehab Sober House, HBO’s Vivid Valley, as well as The Howard Stern Show.
Jaymes has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Jessica Jaymes Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt
- Favorite Actress – Scarlett Johansson
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Food – Sea Food, Thai Dishes
Jessica Jaymes Net worth
Jessica Jaymes has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
She doesn’t have any official social media page.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessica Jaymes
- Her mother was Czech and French while her Seminole father was a patrolman and undercover DEA agent.
- Jaymes moved with her family to Arizona at age ten.
- Her stage name is a combination of her real first name, Jessica, and the first name of her then-lover, James.
- Had a small role in two episodes of the television series Weeds (2005) and made an appearance in the VH1 reality show Celebrity Rehab Sober House.
- When she was 21 she had breast implant surgery which increased her bra size from 34B to 35D and pierced her nipples and clitoris.
- In 2004, she became Hustler’s first contract model and the Hustler Honey of the Year.
- In August 2008, she was the Penthouse Pet of the Month.
- In 2018, Jessica was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame.