Jay McGraw is an American writer and television producer. He has written several books aimed at young people and is president and CEO of Stage 29 Productions. He is the son of celebrity therapist Phil McGraw and has appeared on and served as executive producer on his father’s television show Dr. Phil.
Jay Philip McGraw
Television Producer, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jay was born on the 12th of September 1979, in Wichita County, Texas, United States.
He is currently 42 years old.
McGraw graduated from Greenhill School and later enrolled in the University of Texas. He graduated from there with a degree in psychology and later acquired his JD from Southern Methodist University.
- Father – Dr. Phil McGraw
- Mother – Robin McGraw
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jay McGraw has dated –
- Erica Dahm (2006-Present) – Jay is married to Playboy model Erica Dahm, who is two years older than him. The lovely duo first met on the set of Renovate My Family Show and instantly, they felt a spark. In 2006, the beautiful couple married in Jay’s parents’ home located in Beverly Hills. In 2010, Dahm gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Avery Elizabeth. Without much delay, McGraw’s wife gave birth to their second child, this time a son,London Philip.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 187 cm
- In meters – 1.87 m
- In Kilograms – 84 Kg
- In Pounds –185 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Jay is famous for being son of celebrity therapist Phil McGraw. Beside that Jay McGraw is best known for being the CEO of Stage 29 production, a production company.
Jay McGraw Favorites
- Favorite Movie – Casablanca (1942)
- Favorite Sport – Baseball
- Favorite Hobbies – Playing, Reading & Listening Songs
- Favorite Color – Orchid
- Favorite Food – Doughnut
- Favorite Destination – Yunnan (China)
- Favorite Book – The Old Man and the Sea
Jay McGraw Net worth
Jay has an estimated net worth of $30 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jaypmcgraw
- Twitter – Jay McGraw
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jay McGraw
- Jay’s work mostly comprises of office and paper works which mainly takes place behind the camera. Hence, there is not much information about his work.
- However, he is the president and CEO of Stage 29 Productions located in Los Angeles, which he founded with his father. Also, he is the executive producer of the television series, The Doctors.
- Aside from that, he has made few on-screen appearances on the set of television shows like Dr. Phil alongside Oprah Winfrey, Danielle Bregoli, and Nicolette Gray. On top of that, he is also an author who has published five books as of now, which are targeted mostly at young people.
- His published books include ‘Life Strategies for Teens’, ‘Closing the Gap,’ ‘Daily Life Strategies for Teens,’ ‘The Ultimate weight Solutions,’ and ‘Life Strategies For Dealing with Bullies’ in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2008 respectively.
- In 2010, McGraw launched RumorFix, an anti-tabloid website that examines tabloid rumours and verification stories. It labels the tale as ‘It’s True,’ ‘Still a Rumor,’ and ‘RumorFixed’ after the confirmation.