Jane Levy is an American actress. She rose to prominence portraying the lead role on the television series Suburgatory before earning further recognition for her roles in Evil Dead and Don’t Breathe both directed by Fede Álvarez.
In 2018, Levy starred as Diane Jackie Torrance on the Hulu horror series Castle Rock. She was subsequently cast in a lead role on the Netflix thriller series What/If in 2018 and the leading role of Zoey in the NBC musical dramedy Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist.
Jane Colburn Levy
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jane Levy was born on the 29th of December 1989, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 30 years old.
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
Levy attended Sir Francis Drake High School in San Anselmo, California, where she was on the hip hop dancing team and was captain of the soccer team; she began playing soccer at age five. Later, she attended Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland for one year, where she played on the Division III varsity women’s soccer team. She subsequently transferred to the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York City where she graduated from the Conservatory.
- Father – Lester Levy (Musician)
- Mother – Mary (née Tilbury) (Artist)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Harry Levy (Paternal Grandfather), Hilda Jonas (Paternal Grandmother), Charles “Chuck” Graham Tilbury (Maternal Grandfather), Sally Louise Colburn (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jane Levy has dated –
- Jaime Freitas (2011-2013) – Jane started dating actor Jaime Freitas in 2011. They got married on March 3, 2011. According to court documents, the couple separated on October 31, 2011. In April 2013, Levy filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Light Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Jane rose to prominence portraying the lead role on the television series Suburgatory before earning further recognition for her roles in Evil Dead and Don’t Breathe both directed by Fede Álvarez.
In 2012, Jane made her film debut as Caroline in the drama film, Nobody Walks directed by Ry Russo-Young.
In 2015, Jane released various pop songs including Crazy, Bang Bang Baby and Dark Woods through Lakeshore Records.
In March 2011, Jane landed the first lead role of her career on the sitcom Suburgatory with Jeremy Sisto and Cheryl Hines.
Jane has done endorsement work for brands like Zoca Lotion through her Instagram account.
Jane Levy Favorites
- Favorite Childhood Memory – Summer Camp
- Favorite Smell – Beer
- Favorite Book – The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
Jane Levy Net worth
Jane Levy has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jane Levy
- Jane performed in the musical, Oklahoma at the age of Saven.
- Jane spent most of her childhood in Marin County in Northern California.
- Jane was rated by TV Guide and TheInsider.com as one of the leading stars of 2011.
- She was listed on the top 11 list of funniest women put together by AOL.
- Initially, Lily Collins was selected for the role of Mia in Evil Dead (2013) but later Jane replaced her for the role.
- In 2016, Levy teamed up again with Evil Dead director Fede Alvarez starring in horror film Don’t Breathe which tells the story of three friends breaking into the house of a wealthy blind man.
- In 2017, Levy appeared as Dez in I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore directed by Macon Blair and as Elizabeth in an episode of Showtime series Twin Peaks.
- In November 2017, Levy starred in Hulu’s There’s…Johnny! as Joy Greenfield, the female lead.
- In 2018, Levy starred as Diane Jackie Torrance on the Hulu horror series, Castle Rock.
- In 2018, Levy appeared in Sony Crackle’s zombie comedy Office Uprising and starred as Jackie Torrance, niece of Stephen King’s Jack Torrance in Hulu’s critically acclaimed Castle Rock also inspired by King’s work.