James Ma is a Thai actor and model of Hong Kong descent. James made an acting debut in Gentlemen of Jutathep Series as M.R. Ronapee Jutathep. In 2017, he made his debut as a leading man in a feature film with the sci-fi romance Microlove. He is currently working under a popular Thai television channel, ThaiTV3/Channel 3.
JMA, James, Ar Tee Noi
Birthday / Date of Birth
James Ma was born on the 3rd of July 1993, in Bangkok, Thailand.
He’s currently 27 years old.
James first attended NIST International School but at the age of 8, his family moved to Hong Kong where he resumed studying in Quarry Bay International School of Hong Kong. He then excelled 2 years past his usual studying year group and attended South Island School of Hong Kong. He returned to Thailand to study in Harrow International School, Bangkok. He currently attends Assumption University majoring in business.
- Father – Smit Assarasakorn
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Vaneesa Assarasakorn (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
James Ma has dated –
James has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
- Measurements – 36–11–30
- Chest – 36 in or 92 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
James became known for his role in Rong Tao Kaang Sut Tai (2016) and Microlove (2017).
In 2017, James made his first film appearance by playing the role of Pat in the sci-fi romantic film, Microlove with South Korea actress Ham Eun-jung.
In 2013, James made his television debut with the TV drama series, Khun Chai Taratorn in which she played the role of M.R. Ronapee Jutathep.
James Ma has done endorsement work for several brands such as Tesco Lotus, Pepsi, TrueMove H, Tasto Potato Chips, if Fruitamin, Giffarine Easles Peach Juice 10%, Mazda 2 Sports, Palung Kids, ADDA Jump, SCB Xtra Platinum Card, Tasto Potato Waffle, Giffarine Delivery 1101, Giffarine LZvit Plus A, Me-O & Nescafé Blend & Brew.
James Ma Favorites
- Favorite Actor – George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Bird Thongchai McIntyre, Tata Young and Boy Peacemaker
- Favorite Soccer Team – Manchester United
- Favorite Animals – Cats, Rabbits
- Favorite Accessory – His Grandfather’s Necklace and Watches
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Duck Noodle Soup, Pizza, Chocolate
James Ma Net worth
James Ma has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – james_jamesma
Some Lesser Known Facts About James Ma
- James won the 6th Daradaily The Great Awards for Best Drama Actor of the Year for his performance on the television drama Just a Man, Not a Magician.
- In 2014, James starred in the short film titled Thai Niyom: Prince Pom in which he played the role of Prince Pom.
- In 2015, James played the role as Luang Surbodin (Haym) in the television series, Ka Badin.
- In 2016, James made his acting with the film, Rong Tao Kaang Sut Tai in which he played the role of Sattawat.
- In 2017, he portrayed role of Narang Jongsawad in the television series, Sai Tarn Hua Jai which was aired on Channel 3.
- In 2018, James appeared in his acting role in the television drama series, Duang Jai Nai Fai Nhao in which he played the role of Yiamyuth.
- In 2020, James played the role as Warit in the television series, Song Sanaeha which was aired on Channel 3.