Jack Harlow is an American rapper. In 2015, his career started with the release of several EPs and mixtapes before he was signed to Don Cannon and DJ Drama’s record label Generation Now, an imprint of Atlantic Records. Harlow’s first major breakthrough came with the release of his 2020 single, “Whats Poppin.” Aided by its popularity on TikTok, and following a remix with rappers DaBaby, Tory Lanez, and Lil Wayne, it peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 and went on to receive a Grammy Award nomination. Harlow has received several award nominations from various institutions, including Top New Artist at the 2021 Billboard Music Awards. Jack was named Variety’s “Hitmaker of the Year” and was included in Forbes 30 Under 30.
Jackman Thomas Harlow
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
He has also released his music with various other record labels including Generation Now and Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jack Harlow was born on the 13th of March 1998, in Shelbyville, Kentucky, United States.
He’s currently 25 years old.
He has English, French-Canadian, Irish, part German, Swiss, and Scottish ancestry.
Jack acquired his early education from Highland Middle School and also attended Atherton High School from where, in 2016, he graduated in high school.
- Father – Brian Harlow
- Mother – Maggie Payette (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Clayborn Harlow (Younger brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Harlow has dated –
- Addison Rae – Jack was previously rumored to have an affair with TikTok star Addison Rae. Both of them were spotted together at public places.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 186 cm
- In meters – 1.86 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 177 lbs
He wears a size 12 (US) shoe.
Jack became known for the release of his single Whats Poppin. Harlow was included on XXL magazine’s 2020 Freshman Class before he released his debut studio album, Thats What They All Say (2020), which was certified platinum in the US.
In November 2015, Harlow released his first commercial record, the EP The Handsome Harlow. It was released on Gill Holland’s sonaBLAST! record label. In 2017, Harlow released the single Routine.
In 2023, Jack had her first film onscreen role in the sports comedy movie White Men Can’t Jump as Jeremy.
In October 2022, Harlow appeared in television by appearing as both host and musical guest in the show, Saturday Night Live for the Halloween episode.
Jack Harlow Net worth
Jack Harlow has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jack Harlow
- Instagram – jackharlow
- Twitter – Jack Harlow
- YouTube Channel – Jack Harlow
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jack Harlow
- Jackman was born in Louisville, Kentucky. He is the son of Maggie (née Payette), a businesswoman, and Brian Harlow, and was raised on a horse farm near Shelbyville with his younger brother, Clayborn Harlow.
- Harlow moved from Shelbyville to Louisville with his family as a child and began rapping at age 12. He and his friend Copelan Garvey used a Guitar Hero microphone and a laptop to record rhymes and songs.
- In 2015, he officially kicked off his career by releasing his debuted commercial album The Handsome Harlow.
- In 2016, he released his first mixtape with music collective, Private Garden. His self-released albums include Gazebo, Extra Credit, Finally Handsome, 18, The Handsome Harlow and others.
- In 2018-2019, Harlow also signed a deal with Atlantic Records and Dj Drama. Confetti, Loose, Sweet Action and That’s What They All Say are some of his albums under Atlantic Records.
- His official remix of What’s Poppin ranked 2nd on U.S. Billboard’s Hot 100 list and was highly admired by the masses.
- He has been a part of numerous musical tours and concerts and was called as a musical guest on the 46th season of Saturday Night Live.
- Jack got the nomination for the 2020 MTV Video Music Award for Song of Summer and the 2021 Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance.
- In April 2023, Harlow joined the cast of the Apple TV+ film The Instigators, co-starring alongside Matt Damon and Casey Affleck.