Camille Vasquez is an American attorney known for representing actor Johnny Depp in the defamation case that he brought against his ex-wife Amber Heard. In 2018, she is currently working as an Associate Attorney at Brown Rudnick LLP. Apart from this, she has also worked at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP for more than one year. Her tense cross-examination of Amber Heard during the trial won her a legion of fans worldwide. Camille became a viral sensation almost immediately and #CamilleVasquez became one of the trending topics online during this time.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Camille Vasquez was born on the 6th of July 1984, in San Francisco, California, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
She has Cuban and Colombian ancestry.
Camille attended the University of Southern California and in 2006, graduated magna cum laude with a B.A. degree in political science and communication. In 2010, she earned her Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles.
- Father – Leonel Vasquez (Entrepreneur and the founder of Lemacash Group)
- Mother – María Marilia Puentes
- Siblings – Shari K Vasquez (Sister) (General Pediatrics)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camille Vasquez has dated –
- Edward Owen (2022) – In 2022, Camille is in a relationship with Edward Owen, a British WeWork executive.
- Johnny Depp (2022) – The courtroom chemistry between Camille and her client, in 2022, Johnny Depp led to RUMORs of them dating. She was already working for him for the last 4.5 years. However, Depp’s team denied these speculations unequivocally.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Camille became known after after she joined Johnny Depp’s legal team during his famous defamation trial against his ex-wife Amber Heard (2022). Camille is helping Depp to battle the defamation trial against his ex-wife Amber. She is currently working as an Associate Attorney at Brown Rudnick LLP.
Camille Vasquez Net worth
Camille Vasquez has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – camillevasquez
Some Lesser Known Facts About Camille Vasquez
- Camille was born in San Francisco, California, to a Colombian father and a Cuban mother. She has a younger sister in the family named Shari K Vasquez. Shari is working as a general Pediatrics.
- She is a bilinguist who can speak fluently in English and Spanish.
- She decided to work as an attorney at a very young age. After completing her Juris Doctorate degree, she started practicing law.
- Camille has also worked as a private attorney for some time.
- In January 2017, she joined Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP as an assistant attorney.
- Vasquez’s legal career has focused on litigation and arbitration, particularly in the representation of plaintiffs in defamation litigation.
- In 2018, she joined the international law firm Brown Rudnick as an associate, practicing in its Southern California office.
- In October 2022, she was part of a team at Brown Rudnick hired by Kanye West to provide legal counsel on his business interests. However, following West’s refusal to retract his anti-Semitic remarks, the collaboration was dissolved.
- In January 2023, Camille was hired by NBC News as a legal analyst.