Yeat is an American actress rapper, songwriter and record producer. He rose to prominence after the release of his debut mixtape 4L and debut studio album Up 2 Me, with tracks from the latter, including “Money So Big” and “Get Busy” gaining popularity on TikTok. In 2022, he released his second studio album 2 Alive, and the EP Lyfe; both projects debuted in the top ten on the US Billboard 200. In 2023, Yeat released his third studio album, Afterlyfe, which debuted at number four on the US Billboard 200.
Noah Olivier Smith
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Record Producer
Hip Hop, Trap, Hyperpop, Cloud Rap
Geffen Records, Interscope Records, Field Trip, Listen To The Kids, Twizzy Rich, Foundation (Former)
Birthday / Date of Birth
Yeat was born on the 26th of February 2000, in Irvine, South Orange County, California, United States.
He’s currently 23 years old.
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
He is of Romanian descent on his mother’s side and has Mexican-American roots on his father’s side.
Yeat studied at Lakeridge High School, a 4-year public secondary school located in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Luca (Brother), Ethan (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Yeat has dated –
- Symone Ryley – Yeat has been romantically involved with social media personality and model Symone Ryley.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Yeat became known after the release of his song Sorry Bout That and the subsequent release of Gët Busy. He released the album Up 2 Më later that year, which placed him on the Rolling Stone Artists 500 list at number 296.
In 2015, Yeat began his career originally making music under the name Lil Yeat, but these releases have since been deleted from the Internet. On June 30, 2018, Yeat made his first public appearance under his current moniker, premiering a track called Brink on Elevator, a YouTube channel.
Yeat Net worth
Yeat has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yeat
- Yeat was born in Irvine, California to a Romanian mother and a Mexican and British-American father.
- Yeat spent his early childhood in Fullerton, California before he and his family moved to Portland, Oregon.
- Smith moved to New York City after graduating high school and later shifted to Los Angeles.
- In 2015, Yeat began his career originally making music under the name Lil Yeat, but these releases have since been deleted from the Internet.
- On June 30, 2018, Yeat made his first public appearance under his current moniker, premiering a track called “Brink” on Elevator, a YouTube channel.
- He has stated that he created the name Yeat while high and trying to come up with one word that sounds familiar to people.
- On September 20, 2018, he released his first mixtape, Deep Blue Strips. On February 21, 2019, he premiered the music video for his track “Stay Up” on Elevator.
- In 2021, Yeat achieved viral success online through platforms such as TikTok. But in 2021, his surrealist bent became his superpower.”
- His song Gët Busy went viral, and the line this song already was turnt but here’s a bell was referenced by Drake and Lil Yachty.
- The EP peaked at #10 on the US Billboard 200 chart and at #24 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart.
- On September 9, 2022, Yeat released his 6th extended play titled Lyfë via Geffen Records, Field Trip, and Twizzy Rich and Pitchfork praised Yeat’s unique style and energy, writing: Rage rap can be rote and exhausting, but in small doses like on the Portland rapper’s new pared-down and hypnotic album the style can be ridiculous fun, electrifying, and hyperreal.