Isabela Moner is an American actress and singer. She is known for her lead role as CJ Martin on the Nickelodeon television series 100 Things to Do Before High School, her film roles as Izabella in Transformers: The Last Knight and Lizzie in Instant Family.
Isabela Yolanda Moner
Pop, Rock, Bubblegum Pop, Latino
She released her debut album via Broadway Records.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Isabela Moner was born on 10 July 2001, in Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
She has Peruvian ancestry.
She has been homeschooled from Ohio Virtual Academy. She also skipped a grade while she was studying so that she could graduate early.
- Father – Patrick Moner
- Mother – Katherine Moner
- Siblings – Jared Moner (Older Brother) (Sports Athlete), Gyovanni Moner (Younger Brother) (Musician)
CESD Talent Agency
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabela Moner dated –
- Jace Norman (2016) – Isabela started dating actor Jace Norman in April 2016 when she was pictured kissing him. They called it quits in November 2016 which was confirmed by Just Jared Jr.
- In feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters -1.5 m
- In Kilograms – 47 kg
- In Pounds – 104 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her appearance on the Nickelodeon television series 100 Things to Do Before High School and in the 2017 film Transformers: The Last Knight.
Isabela Moner made her onscreen debut in 2013 with the American drama film The House That Jack Built for her role as young Nadia.
In 2014, Isabela appeared in NBC sitcom Growing Up Fisher as Jenny in 7 episodes.
On September 18, 2015, she released her debut album Stopping Time via Broadway Records.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Awards & Nominations
|2017||Teen Choice Award||Choice Summer Movie Actress||Transformers: The Last Knight||Nominated|
Isabela Moner Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Favorite Movie – The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- Favorite Hashtag – #TBT
- Favorite Color – Blue
Isabela Moner Net Worth
Isabela Moner has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Isabela Moner
- Instagram – isabelamoner
- Twitter – Isabela Moner
- YouTube Channel – Isabela Moner
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isabela Moner
- She is acting since the age of 7.
- At 10, she made her Broadway debut by working in a production of Evita.
- Spanish is her first language. So, she had to learn English.
- Her first acting job was to play munchkin in The Wizard of Oz in Ohio.
- She voiced Heather in the animated film The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature.
- Isabela was a winner of the 2009 Playhouse Square Rising Star Competition and the 2008 Youngstown Superstar Competition.
- She also voiced Kate in the American educational television series Dora and Friends: Into the City!
- In May 2018 Moner was cast in the live action adaptation of Dora The Explorer in which she will portray a teenage version of the character.
- She has a celebrity crush on Dave Franco or Dylan O’Brien.
- Isabela knows to play ukulele.
- She is an active member of the Beck Center for the Performing Arts, the Olmsted Performing Arts, Mighty Goliath Productions and Voice Variations.
- In May 2018, Moner was cast in the live action adaptation of Dora the Explorer, in which she will portray a teenage version of the character.