Himesh Reshammiya is an Indian playback singer, music director and actor. He started his career as music director in the film Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya in 1998 and he made his acting debut with the film Aap Kaa Surroor. In April 2019, Himesh confirmed that he will be back on-screen with the film Namastey Rome, the film which is apparently a sequel of the Namastey London and Namastey England film series.
Himesh bhai, HR
Actor, Music Director, Singer, Writer, Producer
Disco, Pop, Classical, Rock, Bollywood
Tabla, Dholak, Guitar, Drums, Harmonium, Piano, Violin, Saxophone
T-Series, Tips Music, HR Musik Limited
Birthday / Date of Birth
Himesh Reshammiya was born on the 23rd of July 1973, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He’s currently 46 years old.
Himesh did his schooling from Hill Grange High School, Mumbai.
- Father – Vipin Reshammiya (Music Director)
- Mother – Madhu Reshammiya (Housewife)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Himesh Reshammiya has dated –
- Komal Reshammiya (1995-2017) – In 1995, Himesh got married to Komal and they have a son, named Swayam. In 12 September 2016, it was reported that Himesh and Komal mutually agreed to separate and file for divorce.
- Sonia Kapoor (2018-Present) – In 11 May 2018, Himesh got married to his long time girlfriend actress, Sonia Kapoor.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
- Measurements – 40–13–33
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Himesh became known for his role in film Teraa Surroor (2016) and The Xpose (2014). He won a Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer for the song of Aashiq Banaya Aapne.
In 2007, Himesh made her first film appearance by playing the role of Himesh Reshammiya in the romantic thriller film, Aap Kaa Surroor directed by Prashant Chadha.
In 2006, Himesh played the role in television show Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai which was aired on Zee TV.
In 19 January 2003, Himesh released his first album Aap Kaa Surroor.
In 1998, Himesh started his career as music director in the film, Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya.
Himesh Reshammiya Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Film – Diwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
- Favorite Perfume – Cool Water by Davidoff
- Favorite Destination – Switzerland
- Favorite Color – Orange
- Favorite Food – Grilled Chicken
Himesh Reshammiya Net worth
Himesh Reshammiya has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Himesh Reshammiya
- In the age of 16, Himesh started producing TV serials like Andaz, Ahha, Aman, Aashiqui, Amar Prem and Jaan on Zee TV.
- Himesh was the first Indian singer to perform at the Wembley Arena and the Heineken music hall in Amsterdam.
- Himesh was actively involved in mentoring and judging the singing competition, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge on Zee TV.
- He came to prominence when he composed music for Humraaz the album became so much popular.
- In 2003, Himesh came to prominence when he composed songs for another Salman Khan-starrer film, Tere Naam.
- In 2004, Himesh had worked in 10 films as a composer, among them the music of Aitraaz become popular.
- In 2005, he had composed songs for more than ten films including Aashiq Banaya Apne, Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?.
- In 4 November 2013, Himesh announced that Reshammiya will be acting and producing a movie named The Xposé.
- In April 2019, Himesh confirmed that Himesh Reshammiya will be back on-screen with the film Namastey Rome.