Hazel Moder is an American-based actress and celebrity family member famous for being the daughter of Julia Roberts and Daniel Moder. Hazel is not only well known for being the daughter of two celebrities, but she is also famous for her debut on the red carpet and an American series, VH1: All Access with her twin brother, Finn, in the episode, 20 Cutest Celebrity Babies.
Hazel Patricia Moder
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hazel Moder was born on the 28th of November 2004, in Los Angeles, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
She is Caucasian by descent.
Hazel attends Our Lady of Mercy School in Los Angeles, where she actively participates in various sports events.
- Father – Daniel Moder
- Mother – Julia Roberts
- Siblings – Phinnaeus Moder and Henry Moder
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hazel Moder has dated –
Hazel has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 45 kg
- In Pounds – 99 lbs
She wears a size 4 (US) shoe.
Hazel is famous for her debut on the red carpet and an American series VH1: All Access with her twin brother, Finn, in the episode 20 Cutest Celebrity Babies. She is primarily famous for being the daughter of Julia Roberts and Daniel Moder.
In 2016, Moder appeared in a romantic comedy film with her mother, Mother’s Day where Hazel Moder singing skills came out of the box.
In 2006, Hazel appeared alongside her twin brother Finn in the television series VH1: All Access.
Moder has endorsed many brands such as Gianfranco Ferre.
Hazel Moder Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Natalie Portman
- Favorite Movie – Notting Hill and Pretty Women
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Thai Sweet Potato
- Favorite Destination – Zurich In Switzerland
Hazel Moder Net worth
Hazel Moder has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hazel Moder
- Hazel main focus is to educate herself by attending school and college regularly. Also, she does many courses, such as interior designing, cooking, and painting.
- Being a child actress, this star kid is more focused on building a career of her own. Like her mother, the artist follows the footstep, and surely there will be more opportunities to be in a relationship at some point in time.
- Moder is still into her earliest teen and is enjoying it with a strong will. Although Hazel is a star kid, there is no flattering over this thing, and Moder believes in making it on her own.
- Beyond this, the actress starred in a series named VH1: All Access (2001).
- In 2016, Hazel has starred in one movie, Mother’s Day.