Grayson Russell is an American actor. He is best known for his roles in Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby and the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film series. He started acting in commercials when he was six. These included ads for McDonald’s, Blue Cross, and a car dealer. He played the role of Texas Ranger Bobby in Talladega Nights, starring Will Ferrel. In 2011, Russell also appeared in the Alien Candy episode of R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour. Russell plays an autistic baseball savant named Rafer, in the 2013 feature film Season of Miracles, a role for which fans and critics have acknowledged his broader acting range.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Grayson Russell was born on the 1st of May 1998, in Clanton, Alabama, United States.
He’s currently 25 years old.
Grayson attended public high school in Clanton at Chilton County High School, home of the Tigers, and in 2016, graduated from there. Russell later attended Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee, for a brief time.
- Father – Jerry Russel
- Mother – Crystal Russell
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Grayson Russell has dated –
Grayson has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Grayson became known for the role of Fregley Breck in Diary of a Wimpy Kid alongside Zachary Gordon. His role in Talladega Nights launched his career. His role in Talladega Nights launched his career. He played the role of Texas Ranger Bobby in Talladega Nights, starring Will Ferrel.
In 2006, Russell had his first film onscreen role in the movie, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby as Texas Ranger Bobby.
In 2009, Grayson landed his first role in television by appearing as Martin in the series, I’m in the Band.
Russell has done commercials include appearances in a regional McDonald’s spot, and a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee and a car dealer.
Grayson Russell Net worth
Grayson Russell has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Grayson Russell
- Grayson was born in Clanton, Alabama, the son of Crystal and Jerry Russell, who have a Christian music ministry.
- Russell’s acting career began at the age of six, when he appeared as Cowboy Grayson, in a series of television commercials for a local car dealership.
- Grayson’s film career began with an open casting call for a role in Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.
- Russell’s mother, Crystal Russell, has stated that Grayson auditioned to gain some experience with the process, and the family was surprised to learn that he would be playing Texas Ranger Bobby, the son of racecar driver Ricky Bobby (played by Will Ferrell).
- The independent film won Best Picture at the 2008 The Feel Good Film Festival founded by Kristen Ridgway Flores in Los Angeles, but in 2011, was released direct-to-video.
- In 2009, Russell appeared in a single episode of Disney’s sitcom I’m in the Band.
- In 2011, he also appeared in the Alien Candy episode of R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour.
- In 2013, Russell plays an autistic baseball savant named Rafer, feature film Season of Miracles, a role for which fans and critics have acknowledged his broader acting range.
- In 2020, Grayson played a signalman in the Apple TV+ movie Greyhound starring, Tom Hanks.