Emily Blunt is a British-American actress who is famous for her roles in box office hit movies such as Looper, Edge of Tomorrow, The Adjustment Bureau, Into the Woods, The Huntsman: Winter’s War and The Girl on the Train. She is the recipient of many awards, including a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award and has been nominated for two British Academy Film Awards.
Emily Olivia Leah Blunt
Emily, Emster, Snath, Blunto & Emily Sharp
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emily Blunt was born on February 23, 1983, in Roehampton, London, England.
She is currently 36 years old.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Emily had her schooling from Ibstock Place School, Roehampton. She had her higher education from a private sixth-form college i.e. Hurtwood House, Surrey. The college is best known for their arts program.
- Father – Oliver Simon Peter Blunt (Barrister)
- Mother – Joanna Blunt (Teacher, Ex-Actress)
- Siblings – Felicity (Sister), Sebastian (Brother) & Suzanna (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Blunt has dated –
- Michael Bublé (2005-2008) – A Canadian singer. The actress shared a 3 year affair with the singer. Both met at Logie Awards, Melbourne. The couple shared a home together at Vancouver, Canada. The affair ended in 2008.
- John Krasinski (2008-Present) – Moving on from her broken relationship with the Canadian singer Michael, Emily started dating American actor, John Krasinski. The duo got engaged in 2009 and married on July 10, 2010, in Como, Italy. They have two daughters, Hazel (born 2014) and Violet (born 2016).
- In feet – 5 feet 7½ inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Emily is best known for her acting skills in films like The Devil Wears Prada (2006), The Young Victoria (2009), The Adjustment Bureau (2011) and Looper (2012).
Emily Blunt made her first theatrical film appearance starring as Tamsin in the 2001 film My Summer of Love.
Her first starring role in any TV show came in 2003 when she portrayed the character as Isolada in a British television film, Boudica.
Yves Saint Laurent perfume, Roland Mouret, Westward, Alice + Olivia Devon, Jimmy Choo Baxter Wadges, Lorraine Schwartz and Dolce & Gabbana.
Emily Blunt Favorites
- Favorite Book – Sister by Rosamund Lupton
- Favorite TV Show – Oprah
- Favorite Cartoon Character – Popeye
- Favorite Food – Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Pizza.
Emily Blunt Net worth
Emily Blunt has a total net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2019. The budding actress has managed to make this impressive wealth by starring in high-profile movies and endorsing elite brands. She’s one of the highest paid actress in the industry. Emily and her husband own a variety of exotic cars like Audi Q5, Mercedes ML 450 and Mercedes ML 350.
Social Media Profiles
She is not on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Blunt
- Her father is one of the high profile barristers in England. Her father had an annual estimated income of £1 million.
- She was named Best Newcomer by The Evening Standard for her performance in The Royal Family.
- She received praise for her acting as 16th-century queen Catherine Howard in UK TV drama ‘Henry VIII’ in 2003.
- Emily won the Evening Standard British Film Award for Most Promising Newcomer for her acting in her debut film ‘My Summer of Love’.
- In 2007, Emily Blunt won the Golden Globe Award for ‘Best Supporting Actress – Series, Miniseries or Television Film’ for the television drama ‘Gideon’s Daughter’.
- In 2015, she won the Critics’ Choice Movie Award in the category ‘Best Actress in an Action Movie’ for the movie ‘Edge of Tomorrow’
- In 2015, Blunt ranked #98 in FHM’s list of Sexiest Women of 2015.
- She acquired the US citizenship in August 2015.
- In 2020, Blunt will co-star with Dwayne Johnson in Jungle Cruise, a film adaptation of the eponymous attraction in Adventureland, which will be directed by Jaume Collet-Serra.