Claudia Doumit is an Australian actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Jiya Marri on Timeless, Joey in Losing in Love and Jenny in Nasty Habits. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 20k followers on Instagram and more than 14k followers on Twitter.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Claudia Doumit was born on the November 30, 1991 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
She is currently 27 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has Lebanese, Italian and Australian ancestry.
Claudia has studied at the Actors College of Theatre and Television (ACTT) and The Actors Centre Australia. She graduated from the National Institute of Dramatic Art(NIDA) in Kensington, Australia. She also took a two-year intensive program with Stella Adler Academy of Acting in Los Angeles.
- Father – Morrie Doumit
- Mother – Mary Zavaglia
- Siblings – James Doumit (Elder Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia has dated –
- Blake Lewis – Doumit is currently in a relationship with American singer boyfriend Blake Lewis. Blake is a singer and was the runner-up at the sixth season of American Idol.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-27-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Known for her roles as Jenny in Nasty Habits, Aide in Scandal and Jiya in Timeless.
She made her theatrical film debut in 2016 playing the role of Joey in Losing in Love.
Claudia made her first TV show appearance as an additional cast member on the satirical comedy series The Hamster Wheel in 2011.
Claudia hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Claudia Doumit Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Claudia Doumit Net worth
Claudia Doumit net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars as of 2019. She is a strong and equally independent woman who believes in hard work.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Claudia Doumit
- She was cast in ABC’s Diversity Showcase in 2015.
- Claudia was also part of the Disney Infinity 3.0 video game.
- She started her career with her first film was the 2016 film called Losing in Love in which she was portrayed as Joey.
- Claudia Doumit has also worked with actress Zooey Deschanel and actor Jake Johnsonin the television series New Girl.