Eliza Fletcher was an American auto kindergarten teacher, media face, and early travel writer. She is the heiress to the billion-dollar fortune in her family’s hardware company, Orgill Inc. This company was founded by her late grandfather, Joseph ‘Joe’ Orgill III. In 2019, Eliza also became part of the St. Jude marathon and finished fast enough to qualify for the world’s most elite Boston Marathon. On Friday morning, around 4:00 local time, she vanished into thin air. According to the documents provided by the police, surveillance footage captured a man approaching Ms. Fletcher, getting into a physical altercation with her, and then forcing her into a black SUV.
Junior Kindergarten Teacher
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eliza Fletcher was born in 1987, in Memphis, Tennessee, United States.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Adele Wellford
- Mother – Beasley Wellford
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Fletcher has dated –
- Richie Fletcher – Eliza Fletcher and Richard “Richie” Fletcher have been married for eight years; on March 8, 2014, they exchanged vows at the Dixon Gallery and Gardens on Park Avenue they currently reside in Memphis, Tennessee, together with their two sons.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Eliza became known as a junior kindergarten teacher from an affluent family. Her late grandpa, Joseph “Joe” Orgill III, founded the hardware company her family owns, Orgill Inc., which has amassed a billion-dollar fortune. She comes from a well-known Memphis family and goes as Liza at home.
Abducted and Killed (Eliza Fletcher’s Body Found)
As per the CCTV footage, Fletcher was kidnapped and pushed into a black GMC Terrain SUV at about 4:30 in the morning. This incident happened near the intersection of Central Avenue and Zach H. Curlin Street. Reportedly, Cops discovered many of her items like her water bottle and cell phone. As per the cops, during her fight, she may be tossed her items on the ground, and the phone was found damaged. Fletcher was regular on that way for jogging. Fletcher was last seen wearing a pink jogging top and purple running shorts.
Memphis Police Department, a deceased body was discovered at about 5 p.m. in the area where Eliza went missing. Although, the exact reason for her death is not yet confirmed physical injuries were found on her body. As per the details of the SUV, a suspect named Cleotha Abston (38) was found. He is being held on $500,000 bail in Shelby County Jail for the kidnapping of Fletcher. On September 6, 2022, Abston is scheduled to appear in court.
Eliza Fletcher Net worth
Eliza Fletcher has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eliza Fletcher
- Eliza was born to her parents Adele and Beasley Wellford, in Memphis, Tennessee. She belonged to well settled and wealthy family background.
- Her close friends and family members used to call her by the nickname Liza.
- Fletcher’s family has been a part of a hardware wholesale business, which was a privately owned company started by her late grandfather Joseph ‘Joe’ Orgill III.
- As per the reports, their annual income comes up to $3 billion. It is the world’s largest independent hardlines distributor.
- After graduation, she started working as a teacher, which she always wanted to do. At first, Eliza worked at Promise Academy in Nashville, where she taught Kindergarten and also was a soccer coach.
- In 2021, Fletcher moved to another school named St. Mary’s Episcopal School. She was the favorite teacher of many students because of her unique way of teaching.
- After the news of her missing, the whole school was shocked and prayed for her. Well, unfortunately, her dead body was found and it broke the hearts of many.