Aliza Barber is the wife of Lance Barber, the popular Hollywood actor known for shows such as Young Sheldon and The Comeback. Aliza is a professional chef and practices her craft in Los Angeles. Despite being the wife of a well-known actor, she avoids the spotlight. She hardly makes it to red-carpet events. Her social media appearances are also few and far between. The lady is determined to live a normal life and provide the same for her children.
Celebrity Wife, Professional Chef
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aliza Barber was born on the 29th of June 1973, in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
She’s currently 50 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aliza Barber has dated –
- Lance Barber – Aliza tied the knot with Lance Barber. They met in Chicago sometime in the mid to late 90s. They later started dating, and their relationship grew so strong that even when Lance had to move out to Los Angeles in search of better opportunities, they still continued their romance. They have a son and a daughter.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Aliza became known for being the wife of Lance Barber, the popular Hollywood actor known for shows such as Young Sheldon and The Comeback. He gained further recognition playing the role of George Cooper Senior in the prequel to The Big Bang Theory (2011-2018), Young Sheldon.
Aliza Barber Net worth
Aliza Barber has an estimated net worth of $450K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aliza Barber
- Barber is from the U.S. mid-west, specifically the city of Chicago.
- She spent her formative years there with a loving family unit that encouraged her and supported her to reach for her dreams.
- While her husband Lance Barber is an actor and Hollywood star, Aliza Barber is a professional chef.
- She has been a chef since the 2000s and has utilized her culinary skills to dazzle the taste buds of the patrons at the establishments she has worked at, including fine dining restaurants.
- Aliza’s foray into the culinary industry may have been inspired by a love for food as a child. She may have also had parents who were great cooks and picked up a skill or two from them.
- Her Husband rose to fame after appearing in the cult comedy The Comeback (2005-2014) on HBO.
- Aliza’s better half has had recurring roles in other hugely popular TV shows such as, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2010-2018) and has also starred in several films including Shades of Ray (2008).
- She enjoys spending time with her family away from the limelight.
- Aliza does not appear to be active on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.