Margeaux Morial is an American celebrity daughter, rose to prominence as the daughter of Michelle Miller, a journalist and national correspondent for CBS News, and Marc Morial, an American politician and civic leader. She’s also been on CBS News Up to the Minute and CBS Evening News Weekend Editions as a substitute anchor. Her father, Marc Morila, is the president of the National Urban League and a political and civic leader in the United States.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Margeaux Morial was born in 2005, in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
She’s currently 18 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Marc Morial (Political and civic leader)
- Mother – Michelle Miller (CBS News national correspondent)
- Siblings – Mason Morial, Kemah Morial
Boyfriend / Spouse
Margeaux Morial has dated –
Margeaux has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Margeaux became known as the daughter of Michelle Miller, a journalist and national correspondent for CBS News, and Marc Morial, an American politician and civic leader. Michelle has also received the Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence and the National Association of Black Journalists Award of Excellence.
Margeaux Morial Net worth
Margeaux Morial has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – margx
Some Lesser Known Facts About Margeaux Morial
- Morial was born and brought up in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States of America to Marc Morial, and her mother, Michelle Miller.
- Her father is a political and civic leader who currently serves as the president of the National Urban League.
- In 1994, her father was elected Mayor of New Orleans, Louisiana, defeating Donald Mintz with 54 percent of the vote.
- Her mother is a CBS News national correspondent. She has been a co-host on CBS This Morning’s Saturday edition.
- In 1998, Margeaux’s mom Michelle has also received the Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence and in 1997, the National Association of Black Journalists Award of Excellence.
- Morial has two younger siblings, Mason Morial, and Kemah Morial. Her grandparents are Ross Miller, M.D., Ernest Nathan Morial, and Sybil Haydel.
- In 2003, Margeaux’s father was chosen to lead the National Urban League.