Dylan Jagger Lee is a well-known American model, musician and social media star. He is widely known as the son of Tommy Lee, the famous Motley Crue Drummer and Pamela Anderson. He was chosen to be the face of Saint Laurent by designer Hedi Slimane. Dylan is currently working in the entertainment industry after becoming well-known for his work in the Saint Laurent’s show in Los Angeles. He also has his own modeling brand and music band called Midnight Kids. The Midnight Kids band has recorded several songs including Find Our Ways, Serious, Those Were the Days, and so on.
Dylan Jagger Lee
Model, Musician and Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dylan was born on the 29th of December 1997, in Malibu, California, United States.
He’s currently 24 years old.
Dylan studied in a Vancouver-based boarding school, Shawnigan Lake. Later, he also attended a music school for a couple of years before beginning his modeling career.
- Father – Tommy Lee
- Mother – Pamela Anderson
- Siblings – Brandon Thomas Lee (Older Brother)
- Relative – Athena Lee (Aunt)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan Jagger Lee has dated –
Dylan had a relationship with a mysterious girl whose name is unknown. His mom, Pamela Anderson, suffered from Hepatitis C; after her recovery, she gave a dinner party to her son and his girlfriend at OLLO restaurant in Malibu, where Dylan kissed his mysterious girlfriend, and they became viral on social media.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
He wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Dylan is widely known as the son of Tommy Lee, the famous Motley Crue Drummer and Pamela Anderson (Supermodel and Actress). He plays himself in the video documentary, and the entire story revolves around his family and mother. His music band called The Midnight Kids band has recorded several songs including Find Our Ways, Serious, Those Were the Days. He gained much fame after they released the songs.
Lee has not done endorsement work for brands but he owns modeling brand and music band called Midnight Kidsa lifestyle brand The Freemind.
Dylan Jagger Lee Net worth
Dylan Jagger Lee has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dylan Jagger Lee
- On February 1998, Dylan parents divorced when he was barely two months old.
- Dylan is a part of a band, Midnight Kids which gained popularity in the world. Likewise, he released a couple of songs, Find Our Way, Serious and Those Were The Days. After releasing his song, he gained much popularity, name, and fame.
- Being a model and musician, Dylan is a top rock band member in the music world. He is one of the successful musicians and models in the world.
- Dylan has worked with Acne Studios, Armani Exchange, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss and True Religion.
- He has been featured in Interview, GQ Russia, NYLON, VMAN, Vogue, W, and Wonderland magazines.
- In 2016, Dylan began his modeling career at Saint Laurent’s show.
- In 2020, Lee’s band, Midnight Kids, released their debut eight-song EP, The Lost Youth.