Drew Barrymore is an American actress, producer, director, author, entrepreneur and model. She is a member of the Barrymore family of actors and the granddaughter of John Barrymore. She achieved fame as a child actress with her role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award and a BAFTA nomination. In 1995, Barrymore and Nancy Juvonen formed the production company Flower Films. In 2013, Barrymore launched a range of cosmetics under the Flower banner, which has grown to include lines in makeup, perfume and eye wear.
Drew Blythe Barrymore
Actress, Producer, Director, Author, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Drew Barrymore was born on February 22, 1975, in Culver City, California, United States.
She’s currently 47 years old.
She has shown her interest to convert to Judaism.
She dropped out of high school.
- Father – John Drew Barrymore (Actor)
- Mother – Jaid Barrymore (née Makó) (Aspiring actress)
- Siblings – John Blyth Barrymore (Older Half-Brother) (Former actor), Blyth Dolores Barrymore (Half-Sister), Jessica Blyth Barrymore (Brahma) (Half-Sister)
- Relatives – Diana Barrymore (Aunt), John Barrymore (Grandfather), Dolores Costello (Grandmother), Maurice Costello (Great-grandfather), Mae Costello (Great-grandmother), Ethel Barrymore (Great-aunt), Lionel Barrymore (Great-uncle)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Drew Barrymore has dated –
- Jeremy Thomas (1994-1995) – In February 1994, Drew started dating British bartender turned Los Angeles bar owner Jeremy Thomas. They married soon on March 20, 1994. She was 19 at that time and Jeremy was 32. The marriage lasted only 6 weeks and the couple separated in May 1994. She filed for divorce, which was finalized on February 18, 1995.
- Jane Pratt (1996-1997) – Talk show host and editor of Sassy and Jane, Jane Pratt and Drew had a fling together in 1996 end.
- Luke Wilson (1997-1999) – The actors did two films together Best Men and Home Fries and started an off-screen relationship. They dated from October 1997 to January 1999.
- Henry Thomas (1999) – She dated actor Henry Thomas in 1999 for a couple of months. Though, they had met much earlier in 1982 during the filming of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. At that time, Henry was 10 and she was 7.
- Tom Green (1998-2002) – In 1998, Barrymore started dating Canadian talk show host and actor, Tom Green. He had a cameo role in the film Charlie’s Angels (2000) in which Drew co-starred along with Cameron Diaz and others. The duo engaged on July 8, 2000, and married on July 7, 2001. This marriage didn’t go far and the couple separated in December 2001. Their divorce was finalized in October 2002.
- Fabrizio Moretti (2002-2007) – A Brazilian, who plays drums for the band The Strokes met Drew during Coachella. They dated for a long time from April 2002 to January 2007.
- Justin Long (2007-2010) – They met on the set of He’s Just Not That Into You (2007) in which Justin co-starred and Drew was the executive producer. They dated ON and OFF from August 2007 until 2010.
- Will Kopelman (2011-2016) – In February 2011, Barrymore started dating writer Will Kopelman. They engaged on January 5, 2012, and married on June 2, 2012. The couple has two daughters together – Olive Barrymore Kopelman (born – September 2012) and Frankie Barrymore Kopelman (born – April 2014). On April 2, 2016, Barrymore and Kopelman released a statement confirming they had separated and intended to divorce. On July 15, 2016, Barrymore officially filed for divorce, which was finalized on August 3, 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Appearing in Never Been Kissed (1990), Charlie’s Angels (2000), 50 First Dates (2004), and Fever Pitch (2005).
In 1980, Barrymore appeared science fiction-horror film Altered States for her role as Margaret Jessup.
In 1985, Drew has played the role as Con Sawyer in the ABC Weekend Specials in an episode titled The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn.
Barrymore has appeared in several TV commercials and print ads. The list is as follows Puppy Choice dog food (1975), Rice Krispies (1981), Guess? jeans (1993-1994), Lancôme Perfume, Missoni (2006), Covergirl TruBlend clean makeup (2008), Northern Paper Towels, Knudsen Yogurt, Miu Miu (1995), Gucci Fine Jewelry (2007) & Covergirl’s Outlast Lipstain (2010).
Drew Barrymore Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – The Colbert Report
- Favorite Liquor – Barrymore Wines, Budweiser
- Favorite Place – Montauk, New York
- Favorite Books – Brundibar by Tony Kushner, Maurice Sendak
- Favorite Musicians – The Beatles, Daft Punk, Lauryn Hill, Coldplay, Ratt, Beck Hansen, The Beach Boys
- Favorite Poet – E.E. Cummings
Drew Barrymore has a estimated net worth of $125 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Drew Barrymore
- Drew was nine years old, her parents got divorced. The lack of a father had a negative impact on her life.
- Drew’s first audition was for a Gainsburger puppy food commercial, when she was an 11 year old child.
- In 1984, she received a Golden Globe nomination as Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture for her role in Irreconcilable Differences.
- She has co-authored two books- Little Girl Lost (1990) and Find It in Everything (2014).
- Barrymore is the godmother of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love’s daughter, Frances Bean Cobain.
- In 1996, Barrymore made a cameo appearance in the hit franchise Scream and also starred in the Woody Allen musical Everybody says I love you.
- In 1999, Barrymore was honored by the Young Artist Foundation with its Former Child Star Lifetime Achievement Award commemorating her outstanding achievements within the film industry as a child actress.
- In 2000, her company released the majorly successful Charlie’s Angels, in which she was also an actor. This success solidified her standing in Hollywood.
- In 2007, she was No. 1 in People’s annual 100 Most Beautiful People list.
- In 2007, Barrymore became a CoverGirl Cosmetics’ model and spokeswoman.
- In May 2007, Barrymore was named Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Programme and later donated $1 million to the cause.
- In 2010, she won the Golden Globe Awards for Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series or a Motion Picture Made for Television for Grey Gardens.
- In February 2015, she remained one of the faces of CoverGirl, alongside Queen Latifah and Taylor Swift.
- In September 2020, Barrymore launched a syndicated daytime talk show, The Drew Barrymore Show.
- She wrote a cookbook with chef Pilar Valdes titled Rebel Homemaker.
- Visit her official website @ drewbarrymore.com.