Dixie D’Amelio is an American singer and social media personality known for her videos on the social media platform TikTok. In 2020, she starred in the YouTube web series Attaway General. She has over 50 million followers on TikTok and hosts a talk show on YouTube called The Early Late Night Show. In 2020, Dixie signed a record deal with HitCo Entertainment and began releasing singles.
Dixie Jane D’Amelio
Instagram Star, Social Media Personality, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dixie D’Amelio was born on the 12th of August 2001, in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States.
She’s currently 21 years old.
She is of American descent.
Dixie attended King School in Stamford Connecticut, where she played hockey for the school team. She had previously also attended the Norwalk High School in Connecticut. Furthermore, she also took part in track and field during her high school days and played lacrosse as well. In 2021, she also competed in the Midget Girls race at the Connecticut Junior Olympics.
- Father – Marc D’Amelio (Politician, Businessman)
- Mother – Heidi D’Amelio (Photographer, Social Media Personality)
- Siblings – Charli D’Amelio (Elder Sister) (Social Media Personality)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dixie has dated –
- Matt Garavel (2018-2019) – Dixie began dating high school football player and her classmate Matt Garavel in 2018. They even attended their high school’s prom events together in June 2018 and the pair often uploads their travel and hangout-related pictures on Instagram. They parted ways in 2019.
- Noah Beck (2020-Present) – In 2020, she started dating another TikTok star Noah Beck. Together, they walked their first red carpet event in May 2021 during 2021 Billboard Music Awards.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dixie internet fame began when she launched her Instagram account. Forbes published a report in August 2020 revealing D’Amelio earned $2.9 million in the last year through June from her numerous sponsorship deals and merchandise, making her the third highest-earning TikTok star.
D’Amelio has over 50 million followers on TikTok and hosts a talk show on YouTube called The Early Late Night Show. She is set to be one of the opening acts on the Forever Tour for American boy band Big Time Rush to promote her debut album.
In June 10, 2022, D’Amelio released her debut album A Letter to Me. She is set to be one of the opening acts on the Forever Tour for American boy band Big Time Rush to promote her debut album.
Dixie D’Amelio Net worth
Dixie D’Amelio has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Dixie D’Amelio
- Instagram – dixiedamelio
- Twitter – Dixie D’Amelio
- YouTube Channel – Dixie D’Amelio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dixie D’Amelio
- Dixie is an aspiring model and developed an interest in modeling from a young age.
- She bears a striking resemblance to her sister Charli.
- She is a good dancer and has been dancing since a very early age – some of her dancing videos can be found on her TikTok account.
- In December 2019, Dixie scheduled a TikTok meet-up event in Greenwich, Connecticut called MistleTok that featured TikTok creators such as her sister Charli D’Amelio, Nikko Zingus, Maximo Rivano, and Luca Lombardo.
- In 2020, she starred in the YouTube web series Attaway General. She has over 50 million followers on TikTok and hosts a talk show on YouTube called The Early Late Night Show.
- In 2020, she signed a record deal with HitCo Entertainment and began releasing singles.
- In January 2020, she signed with the talent agency UTA.
- In 2020, it was revealed that her net worth was approximately $2.9 million. With this, Dixie was the 3rd highest-paid TikTok star of 2020 as per Forbes. Addison Rae was the #1 TikTok star with $5 million in earnings.
- In December 2020, Dixie and Charli released oversized tee-shirts in collaboration with Hollister. These tee shirts were available at Hollister.com.
- In April 2021, Dixie and sister Charli had presented Jake Paul the belt after he had won his boxing fight against retired MMA fighter Ben Askren at the Triller Fight Club event.
- In April 2021, Dixie and Charli started another business together. This time, they had collaborated with a bedding company to launch their own customized mattress which had 2 inches of gel memory foam along with the motion separation layer.
- In May 2021, Dixie launched her new song F***BOY on YouTube. It had received nearly 400,000 views in 60 minutes of the release.
- In May 2021, Trisha Paytas had apologized to Dixie via a Frenemies podcast episode for her bad treatment towards Dixie in 2020, citing snail drama.
- In June 2021, Dixie and Charli had announced the launch of their TikTok cartoon show with the newly developed characters, Squeaky and Roy (Dixie’s favorite teddy bear and his penguin friend) that was developed by Invisible Universe.
- In July 2021, Dixie released a new song titled Psycho with Rubi Rose. It was inspired by a real event of a cheating story.
- In August 2021, she expressed her desire to collaborate with singer Shawn Mendes.
- In May 2020, she got her wisdom teeth removed.
- In 2022, Dixie opened up in several of the shows of the pop band Big Time Rush during their summer tour.
- In February 2022, Dixie and the entire D’Amelio family had invested some money in Lightricks, creator of popular apps Facetune and Videoleap.
- In May 2022, Dixie was featured on the cover of V Magazine along with Charli D’Amelio and their mother Heidi.
- In May 2022, Dixie released the music video of her new song titled Wild.
- In June 2022, Dixie released her new LP, a letter to me.