Dayna Levine is an American Radiologist who is famous for being the daughter of Dr. Rachel Levine previously known as Richard Levine and her former partner Martha Peaslee Levine. From 2017 to 2021, Dr. Rachel is an American pediatrician who served as Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health. From 2015 to 2017, she is a professor of pediatrics and psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine and previously served as the Pennsylvania physician general. President Joe Biden has nominated Levine to be Assistant Secretary for Health. Dayna would be the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dayna Levine was born in United States of America.
In 2017, Dayna became a board-certified Diagnostic Radiologist. She studied at Jefferson Medical College, and received her residency at Crozer- Chester Medical Center and Fellowship Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
- Father – Dr. Martha Peaslee Levine
- Mother – Dr. Rachel Levine
- Siblings – David Levine (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dayna Levine has dated –
Dayna has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 69 kg
- In Pounds – 152 lbs
- Measurements – 36-30-40
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Hip – 40 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 7 (US).
Dayna became known as a diagnostic radiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Also famous for being the daughter of Dr. Rachel Levine and her former partner associate professor of psychiatry, pediatrics, and humanities at Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center in Pennsylvania Martha Peaslee Levine .
Dayna Levine Net worth
Dayna Levine has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dayna Levine
- Dayna was born in The United States of America. She grew up with her brother David Levine.
- She is the proud daughter of Dr. Martha Peaslee Levine and Dr. Rachel Levine. Her mother Dr. Rachel Levine an Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Psychology, and Humanities at Penn State College of Medicine.
- In 2011, her mother Dr. Rachel Levine before the transformation was referred to as Richard Levine. She is the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate.
- In 2013, her parents divorced due to unknown reason.
- In 2015, her mother was in charge of the latter and was nominated for the position of Pennsylvania Physician General.
- Her father Martha’s novels have been published. She has two award-winning children’s books to her credit. Stop That Nose! and The Dragon Inside, both of which are supposed to deal with creativity and healing, are the two.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- She has also published articles and op-ed pieces to raise awareness about eating disorders.
- Levin, MD is also a diagnostic radiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field.
- Dayna has a quiet internet-free life. She enjoys spending time with her family away from the limelight.