Chanel Ayan is a famous Kenyan model, social media influencer, television personality, actress. She is very popular in the country for her amazing modeling skills. As per the reports, Chanel started modeling at a very young age. She has worked with many modeling agencies such as Elite Models, Vogue, and others. At present, she is living in Dubai and working as a supermodel. Chanel also rose to fame after making her appearance in the reality TV show named The Real Housewives of Dubai.
Model, Actress, Reality TV Personality, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chanel Ayan was born on the 7th of June 1978, in Malaba, Kenya.
She’s currently 45 years old.
She is of Somali and Ethiopian descent.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown (Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – She is one of the six siblings in the family
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chanel Ayan has dated –
- Luca Salves – Chanel is married to model and artist Luca Salves with whom she has a son named Taj “aka Cookie” who is also a model. Ayan is also a proud mother of a son named Taj Salves. Her son has also walked on the ramp of many kids’ fashion events. She has also shared various photos with her child.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Chanel became known as a supermodel and reality TV personality who is well-recognized for her elegance and style as well as for being the founder of a successful talent agency and makeup brand AYAN Beauty by Toni Malt. In 2022, this African beauty rose to popularity after becoming a part of the Bravo TV reality show titled, The Real Housewives of Dubai.
In 2022, Ayan landed her first role in television by appearing as herself in the TV reality show, The Real Housewives of Dubai.
Chanel collaborates with Dolce Gabbana, Loius Vuitton, Dior, and many famous brands. Other than this, Pillott Ayan has also modeled for brands such as Amato Couture, Piaget, and others.
Chanel Ayan Net worth
Chanel Ayan has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chanel Ayan
- Chanel was born into a joint family in Malanba, Kenya. Her real birth name is Pillott Ayan. Ayan was grew up in both Uganda and Kenya.
- She was raised along with her five siblings. Ayan’s father had drinking problems. That’s why she and her siblings were raised by her mother.
- During an episode of Real Housewives of Dubai, Chanel revealed that she was a victim of forced genital mutilation at the age of 5.
- Ayan was 17 years old when she began to take an interest in modeling while residing in Kenya. After that, she decided to relocate to Brazil.
- She also worked with Elite Models in New York. Not only this but Channel has also been featured on the cover pages of lots of magazines including Vogue.
- In 2005, she moved to Dubai. Due to her perfect modeling skills, she becomes the first black model to grace magazine covers. She is the first black model to be featured in Dubai Magazine.
- Aside from being a model, Chanel is also a fashion and beauty expert. She is the founder of the makeup brand AYAN Beauty by Toni Malt.
- On October 17, 2013, the earliest post that Chanel uploaded to her Instagram account was.
- Chanel is friends with English actress, model, businesswoman, and singer Naomi Campbell.
- In 2022, Ayan was cast alongside the likes of Nina Ali, Caroline Brooks, Sara Al Madani, Lesa Milan, and Caroline Stanbury in The Real Housewives of Dubai.