Maurice Scott is an American television personality, real estate agent, lawyer, and entrepreneur best known for co-starring with his wife Kimmi Grant in the Oprah Networks series Love & Marriage: Huntsville. Credit 1 USA, his company, focuses on financial literacy, credit education, and credit rehabilitation. He is also a United Legal Team partner. He spent two years as a co-chief executive officer of S.OE. Construction, a multi-million dollar investment firm in Metro-Detroit residential real estate, before founding Credit 1 USA.
Television Personality, Real Estate Agent, Lawyer, and Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maurice Scott was born on the 17th of October 1979, in the state of Alabama, United States.
He’s currently 43 years old.
He has African-American ancestry.
In 2002, Maurice graduated from Alabama Agricultural and Mechanic University with a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems. He also has a JD from Birmingham School of Law.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Marsau Scott (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Maurice Scott has dated –
- Kimmi Grant – Scott is married to Kimmi Scott. The couple was in a very private relationship despite the fact that they even aired a show together. On August 25, 2018, they tied the knot. He has four children three of them are from his previous relationship D’Shalya, Tatyana, and Maurice Jnr, and a stepson called Jaylin who is from Kimmi’s previous relationship.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 149 lbs
He wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Maurice became known for co-starring in the Oprah Networks series Love & Marriage with his wife Kimmi Grant. He is also the owner of a credit repair company, Credit 1 USA.
In 2019, Scott landed his first role in television by appearing as himself in the Oprah Networks series, Love & Marriage with his wife Kimmi Grant.
Maurice Scott Net worth
Maurice Scott has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maurice Scott
- Scott was born in the United States of America. He has shared very less information about his early life.
- He and his wife Kimmi are well-known around the world as the stars of the reality show Love & Marriage: Huntsville.
- Before marrying his second wife, Kimmi Grant, Maurice was married to his first wife. Maurice divorced his first wife, whose identity is not yet known to the public, due to irreconcilable differences.
- Maurice has worked in a variety of jobs in addition to being a television personality.
- In February 2020, he joined United Legal Team, LLC in Huntsville, Alabama and is now a partner there.
- He also launched Credit 1 USA, one of the country’s fastest-growing and most comprehensive consumer advocacy organisations, concentrating on economic equality through financial literacy, credit education, and credit repair services.
- Scott spent two years as a co-chief executive officer of S.OE. Construction, a multi-million dollar investment firm in Metro-Detroit residential real estate, before founding Credit 1 USA.
- Maurice also created a streamlined system from renting to homeownership with the symbiotic relationship of real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and accounting professionals.